Your Right

Lyric pov

The phone rang and rang and I was getting nervous. What would I say. Trey was looking at me nervously. I haven't talk to Melody since I found out about my sisters. I'm just really scared.

Melody: Hello

Lyric: Hi Melody.

Melody: Lyric hi. This is unexpected.

Lyric: Yea I know.

Melody: How are you.

Lyric: I'm fine.

Melody: That's good.

This was getting really awkward for the both of us. I was just gonna hang up. This is no use of talking to her.

Melody: Lyric, I just want to say I'm sorry. For everything. Lying to you and Dom. Leaving but you have to understand. It was for your own good. I love you and Dom. Leaving you was the hardest thing I had to do but it was the best thing I did for you. I want to make things good with you. I think about you everyday. (Gco)

Lyric: Melody stop. Just apologizing. It's not gonna make anything better. You left and you lied. That's the truth. You forgot about Dom and me and you never came back. You took my kids and tried to kill me. I can never forgive you for that. Goodbye.

I hung up the phone and I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders. Trey look at me and I know what he's gonna say and I don't want to hear him right. I got up from the bed and start walking.

Trey: Why are running away.

Lyric: I'm not walking away Trey. Don't worry about me.

Trey: Don't say that. I always worry about you babe. When you walk away you don't get anything resolved. You already lost your Jennifer and you already lost Melosy do you want to lose her again.

Lyric: Trey SHUT UP.

Trey: You know it's true. Just say it.

Lyric: DAMN IT TREY YES OK YOUR RIGHT. You happy now.

Trey: Baby come here.

I walk over to Trey and sat on his lap.

Trey: Baby look I love you. I know you hate talking about how you feel but you need to stop. I don't want to see you walk away cause I get scared your not gonna come back. We have children to think about and I don't want them thinking walking away is okay.

Lyric: Trey I love you. I'll try not to walk away. I know I'm probably still gonna do it but I'll try not to.

Trey: That's all I ask for.

He peck my lips and I heard a knock on the door.

Lyric: Come in.

The door open and TJ walk in with his blanket. He rubbed his eye and walk to me.

Lyric: What's wrong my baby boy.

Tj: Mamma I scare. He said crying a little.

Lyric: of what.

Tj: The dark.

Lyric: You lay with mamma.

He nodded his head and I pick him up and bounce him on my hip. Soon after he fell asleep. I laid him on my bed and Trey and I went down stairs. Everyone was watching the Redskins vs the Giants.

Jason: Trey you Giants fan.

Trey: Redskins.

Chris: Of course he is he a VA boy.

Izzy: Ly married the enemy.

Lyric: I know I know but I'm Giants all day.

We all laugh and I sat on Trey's lap as we watch the game and Trinity and Emmy and Aria played with their dolls in front of me.