Maybe I Should?

to __leaah this chapter is dedicated to you.

Ty pov

I just got back from towing Lyric's car off the road and bringing it back to my place. I walk into my condo and I smelt good. Lyric must be up. I walk into the kitchen Lyric was making breakfast. She turn around smiled.

Lyric: Want some coffee?

Ty: Sure two gco

Lyric: Sugars I remember.

I smiled and made a plate. I sat at the table and Lyric gave me my coffee. We ate in silent for awhile then we talk about how she was gonna talk to Trey. I seriously think that Trey needs to get his act together for Lyric cause she doesn't deserve someone who's gonna treat her bad. She been through so much and I hate seeing her cry. She a strong women and what I can see she loves Trey and she been through hell and back for him but the old Lyric I knew would probably had been left him. She has changed a lot and I'm proud of her.

Lyric: I think I should go. I need to straighten my marriage out.

Ty: Yea I fixed your car. It's out side.

Lyric: Thanks Ty.

Ty: Lyric my parents are in town and I wanted to know if you wanted to come.

Lyric: Sure where at.

Ty: Gloria's Steakhouse.

Lyric: Wait that's the new restaurant that just open up downtown right.

Ty: Yea.

Lyric: That's hard to get in unless you know someone and it's expensive.

Ty: Well my mom knows the manger and we have the money to take care of the bill.

Lyric: Well I'm just saying. Remember when you took me to that one restaurant in high school you didn't have enough money to pay the bill so you made us run out.

He started laughing at to moment and I did to.

Ty: Well I don't think we have to do it this time. Trust me I got it.

Lyric: Ok. I'll be there around 8ish.

Ty: Great.

I walk outside with her and help her in her car and watch her drive away. I can't wait for tonight.

Trey pov

Lyric never came home last night and Im worried. I waited on the couch praying she would come through the door soon. I heard the door open then close. I saw Lyric walk through the hallway then into the living room. I stood up from the couch. She look at me then roll her eyes and walk upstairs. Not even a hi or a smile. I walk into the room and I heard the shower going. I laid on the bed waiting for her to come out. How I'm I gonna tell my wife I thought Lauren was cute in her swim suit. I was horny and I wanted to fuck. What you expect I'm a man. I know it's bad I do that but I have needs and lately Lyric hasn't been attending my needs. I've been trying to get some but she just pushes me over like I'm some stranger or something. I don't know whats wrong with her but she needs to get it together or something for I get someone else's to attend to my needs. I heard the door open and Lyric came out. She was dressed in some small tight fitting shorts and a tank top with her up in a messy bun. I grew a bulge in my pants but there's always time for that later. If I even get time for it but I need to straighten this out first.

Trey: So your just not gonna say nothing.

Lyric: There's nothing to say. You clearly have your mind on someone else.