Step 1

Lyric pov
Trey has been in and out of the studio everyday since we got back. He leaves in a few
days to go to New Orleans to shoot his movie. Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's his first
movie that he's in when his the lead actor. I'm happy for him but we haven't spent anytime together. I pretty much spend my time with the kids all day. Trinity starts pre-k soon and I'm sad cause I'm gonna miss my baby. I know it's early for her to start school but I want them to get a head start. I was out taking a walk with the kids. While Trey was gone doing what he always do. My phone start ringing.
Lyric: Hello
Jason: Hi baby.
Lyric: Yes dad
Jason: Look Lyric were having a family reunion this weekend and your grandma would like to see you. It's going to be in New York.
Lyric: Fine I'll be there.
I hung up the phone without waiting on his answer. I haven't seen my family since the wedding. I hope there's no drama.
Tj: Mama can we go see daddy.
Lyric: Yea we can go see daddy.
Trey pov
I was on my home from the studio cause I had a surprise for Lyric. I know Lyric wants me home more since we got back from our very short honeymoon. She won't tell me she's mad but I know she is. I pull up into the driveway. I saw Lyric and the kids walked my up the driveway. I grabbed the flowers I brought Lyric and got out the car. Aria and Trinity ran to me and hug my leg. Tj was sleep on Lyric shoulder. I bent down to the girls and whisper something in their ear. They ran to Lyric and gave her the flowers.
Lyric: Awwwww Thank you.
Aria: Their from daddy.
Lyric: O really and what do I deserve from these.
Trey: For being a good wife.
Lyric: Thanks babe.
We walk in the house and Lyric took the kids upstairs for a nap and I went into the bedroom. Lyric walk in and she look exhausted. She plop on the bed and took a loud sigh. I chuckled and laid next to her.
Trey: What's wrong wifey.
Lyric: I'm tired and I don't want you to leave.
Trey: I know babe. That's why I schedule a surprise for us tomorrow.
Lyric: What is it?
Trey: It's a surprise.
She climb on top of me and start to kiss my neck. I know what she's doing and I'm not telling her.
Lyric: You gonna tell me now.
Trey: Nope.
Lyric: You irk.
She said playfully hitting my chest. I know she mad but tomorrow she'll be happy.

.
.
.
.
.

Sorry guys I didn't update at midnight like I said. I fell asleep but here's your chapter.