Do I Love Him Part 2

Lyric Pov

"Hi." I said with a deep sigh.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He said outing his shirt on.

"I just needed to talk to you."

"Come in it's cold outside." I smiled and walk through his door. I followed him to his living room; it was filled Lyric family pictures everyone.

"So what you wanna talk about?"

"It might be funny, but Trey thinks you're still in love with me. Crazy right."

"Lyric I do still love you. I've always have, the day I left for the military was the hardest thing i ever had to do. I didn't cheat on you. I planted those panties in bed on purpose, I didn't want something bad to happen to me in the army, and you would feel miserable. It was the only choice I had. "

"Ty why didn't you just break up with me, instead of lying to me. I was heartbroken over you. I loved you, I was miserable without you, cause I didn't know why I deserved that."

"I know Lyric, and I will regret that choice for the rest of my life. I wanted you to be my wife, the mother of my kids, you were my everything." He said grabbing my hand.

"Ty I'm sorry I've shouldn't have came." I said getting up off the couch before I did something I wanted to do, but I'm faithful to my husband.

"Lyric wait." He says grabbing my hand.

"Ty no, we can...

He instantly kissed me. My nerves shot up my body and i got chills everywhere. He grab my body and push up against me. We started to walk backwards and my back hit the wall. My desire grew for him intensely, as he kissed me hungrily. His hands were wrapped around my waist, I shivered at his touch. I need to stop.

But i don't want to stop

I wrap my arms around his neck, I pulled back a little and started breathing heavily.

"I love you and I want you."  I whispered in his ear.

Ty Pov

She started tugging on my shirt, indicating that she wanted it off. For a quick second I stop kissing her and took it off, as she took her's off. I lifted up against the wall, unhooked her bra, showing me her beautiful breast.I wrapped my tonuge around her right nipple, while I played with the other.

"Tyyyyyyy" She moaned my name in that beautiful angelic voice of hers. I let her down gently, we stopped kissing. I grabbed her hand and lead her to my bedroom. I open the door, let her go in first. She turn around and kissed me. I laid her down on the bed, pulled her pants down, as i kissed the inside of her thighs. I could see that she was soaking in her red lace panties. She looked down at me, blushing making me smile. I licked her clit through her panties, she shivered at the touch. I pulled her panties off and dove in in her sweet juices that were oozing out of her. She arched her back, gasped loudly. I had her exactly where I wanted her. She started to buckled and try to run away, as she mumbled something.

"What was that baby?"

"Like Thaaaa babbbb."  She said as she grip on the sheets of the bed.I stuck my tongue in her, and her walls became tighter. Her breathing started to quicken, I knew she was coming closer to her peek. I quickened my tongue movement in her. She placed her hand on the back of my head, and push me in deeper.

"Ty im gonnaa....ahhh." she screamed as her juicy just flowed out of her. I watched as she came down from her high.

Lyric Pov

He kissed up my stomach, and to my neck. He inserted himself into me, all I could do was scream. He was so big, too big for me, I couldn't take it. He started at slow pace, I felt my walls expanded, he but my legs over his shoulder and went deeper and faster.

"Shit baby." I said as I felt my orgasm go threw me. He flip us over and now I was on top. I slide down on his hard, stiff dick. I started to bounce in him. He match my bounce with a stroke. I leaned back and rub my clit, as I cum for the third time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

Lyric pov

I put my clothes on and placed the towel in the hamper in Ty's room. I can't believe I just cheated on Trey with my ex. I feel terrible, I need to go home, to my family and tell Trey what happen. I want to fix my marriage not ruin it.

"Hey you hungry." Ty said to my standing in the doorway, without a shirt.

"No, I think I'm gonna go home. This wasn't suppose to happen." I said trying to get pass him.

"You didn't say that last night." He said grabbing my hips.

"Ty I really have to get home."

"Alright, call me later." He said kissing me passionately.

"I will I promise."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I know it took me a while, sorry for the long time. I hope you like it. What you think?