Baby Shower Part 1

Do y'all want Sneek Peeks again?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trey pov

3 months later

Lyric has been driving me crazy since she is getting closer to her due date. It November already. Thanksgiving is about to be here. Lyric is going to have herself a feast. The other day she was going on and on about how much she wanted my grandma mom's mash potatoes. She wouldn't shut up about it. She wanted to put gravy and hot sauce on it. That's just plain disgusting. My baby boy must be big as hell as much as his mamma eat.

Anyway off the topic of food. I was downstairs in living room with my family in Virginia. We decided that the baby will be born in Virginia since the twins were born in New York. The kids were outside playing around. Lyric was upstairs taking a nap cause she ate to much ice cream. I was downstairs trying to plan her baby shower.

"So where is the shower at again?" Forrest for the third time in the past hour.

"At the beach house."

"It's tomorrow, so I'll be gone by the time she wakes up. To make sure the food and everything is setup."

"Are you taking the twins with you?"

"Yea, Lyric's not gonna have enough time to make sure she's ok and the twins. Ma she doesn't know this is going on."

"I know Tremaine I'm not five." She said giving me a death stare at the end. I felt my phone ringing in my pocket. I took it out and saw Lyric's name pop up.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Can you come lay with me I'm lonely." She said sounding like she had just woken up.

"Yea sure."

"Oh and can you bring up the rest of the fried chicken. Thanks babe. Love you." I chuckle and hung up.

"What she want?"

"Me to come up and lay with her. She wants the rest of the fried chicken." Everyone start laughing. I walk into the kitchen and grab the pan with the rest if the chicken in it. I took it upstairs. I open the door and she was ball up in the bed with her back towards the door. I shut the door behind me. I sat the pan on the nightstand. Got in behind her. I place my hand on her belly and rub it. I felt my little man kick.

"You felt that?" She ask.

"Yea he playing soccer or something?" She laugh.

"You scared?"

"A little, but we gonna be alright. I'm not missing out on nothing this time. I'm gonna be there for you ever step of the way." I said kissing her head. She turn around then kiss my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too, but where's my chicken?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
I know it short, but was bored so thought y'all get an update before I get busy next week and might not update for y'all.