b o n u s

because i feel like writing

long chapter ahead 👀

-

It's the mid semester break.

Hyemi was patiently waiting for her boyfriend while eyeing both of them with narrow eyes.

PaTiEnTlY.

"Uh, your number? So that we can discuss about it later on?"

Seungmin heaved a small sigh before giving the girl his number. When he want to walk away, she stopped him again, "And uhm, are you free this weekend? I'd like to hang out-"

"You know I have a girlfriend." he cut her off. The girl immediately shut her mouth. "Contact me when it's only about this project." he monotonously said and went to Hyemi who quickly looked away. The guy smiled as he took her hand in his.

"I didn't hear anything." she said, giving an innocent look. She wasn't lying. Their voice were slow and she did not have any reason to eavesdrop their conversation. Seungmin just chuckled as he dragged her away from the place. Hyemi looked at her back. The girl earlier was stomping her feet and sent and glare towards her. "Is she disturbing you?"

He hummed, "But let's not talk about it. Are you free tomorrow?"

"I don't think so. I need to finish the assignment as soon as possible."

"But it's one week break?"

"Just want to finish it early." she grinned, missing the sad look on Seungmin's face. "Why? Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Kinda. But we'll just do it the next day after you finished them." he kicked the pebbles while swinging their hands together. "When will your father arrived?"

They both stopped at the dormitory's compound where students were waiting for their buses and parents to pick up. Lucky for them they only have backpack and a duffle bag, unlike the other students who bring luggage and were fighting for places to keep their bags at the side of the road.

"In ten minutes. And dinner tonight." she playfully rolled her eyes which made him laugh. "Are you staying for the night?"

"Maybe not." she pouted a bit. "You'll do your assignment anyway I won't be getting any attention from you."

"Fine." she huffed.

<><><>

"So frustrating," she harshly put the plate in the sink. "Grown adults really don't know how to wash their dishes yet still asking us to wash by ourselves."

Hyemi groaned. The only thing in her mind was to complete the assignment and probably get some sleep. Her head was spinning like crazy since this morning and now her mother asked her to make lunch.

Don't they know I have works too?!

After a few minutes she finished and prepared to make the meal. Only herself know how much she cursed on that day.

"Sorry," she returned to the online meeting. "Did I miss anything?"

"No," Nayoung replied. "But get some rest. You can continue it tonight or tomorrow. Don't push yourself too much."

"Do we have to create new solutions and the tools? I'll do that part."

Siyeon sighed, "Hyemi."

"I'm fine. Just another two solutions right?" there was a silence before both of them agreed with her decision. With that they continue to do their project.