1

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

💗💗

author's reminder 2.10.2021:

hello everyone. before you proceed, I just want to say that I was writing this book a few months ago which was when I started to be on this app. I wrote it exactly for fun, didn't care about the plot arrangement and mistakes at all. I was still a beginner at that time. So you might spot a lot of mistakes such as spelling errors, grammar, messy plots, and numb writing style. I deeply apologize if it makes you feel so uncomfortable when you are reading the book.
Don't mind correcting me if I'm wrong. I'm still learning to improve my English skills.

Thank you so much for your attention.

-

   "Did you get a letter again?" Niki asked me while wiping his sweat off using a kitchen towel that he stole from Jay before going to our company. We were dancing in the practise room for a few hours, practicing for our new comeback nonstop, but everything ended after someone was calling me and gave me a letter without knowing who the sender was.

She used a weird name, making me more confused. Honestly, it's not the first time she sent me a letter. I have received a lot of letters since I was in my 11th grade, so it means she started this kind of things when I was a trainee.

I was trying to figure out about her for many times, but I still didn't know who she was-

"It's from the same person. I'm not going to read this." I threw the letter away and patted Niki on his shoulder, continue our practice before 12 at midnight.

-

Soo Ah POV

  "What are you doing?"Lee Hana, my best friend, greeted me by messing my hair, making me scream surprisingly as I thought it was a random guy in the cafe who was trying to do something to me. Gladly, the customers were not surprised to see what was happening to me at the counter right now. I looked at Hana angrily and hit her on the shoulder softly, causing she to chuckle at my action before sitting beside me, watching me doing my own business.

"Yang Jung won?" She asked me, and I nod,

"Do you know him?"I asked Hana happily, curious to hear her answer, but she just shook her head and continued reading the letter that I wrote for Jung won."He is my first love. I had a crush on him since we were in the 11th grade. We were also classmates back then and now, and now he became an idol." I said to her while writing a letter for him.

"Then why did you write a letter for him when you can confess your feeling to him anytime you want since both of you were classmates?

Hana asked me, and I smiled at her question.

"He was a popular student in the school because he was good at everything. sports? dance? sing? He can nail it very well. That's why most of the girls in my school were crazy over him, including me.

He got a love confession every day, and I never heard him accept one of them. He always gave them the same answer like,

I already have someone that I like.

I know it sounds funny. I actually wanted to confess my feeling to him too, but I am really shy and scared at the same time after some of his fans said that he was quite cold toward girls...