38

SOO AH POV

   4 Years Later

" What are you listening to?"  I poked my niece's cheeks to make her look at me as she was focused on her phone, listening to music by ear pods making me curious about it. I am busy with my study these days, so I don't have time to spend my time, do my hobbies and everything I liked but now, I am free. I will come to Seoul again and will start my career as a designer there- That's mean I can spend my time with my family and enjoy my day by shopping and hanging out with my friends before moving to Seoul.

" Aunty, do you want to listen to it?" My niece asked me happily and I nodded, wearing her earpod. I sat beside her, closing my eyes to get the vibes of the song. " I will play it now." She said to me and I hummed as a response to her.

She finally played the song.

I listen to the song happily and immediately froze when I recognized the singer of the song that I listened to.

I quickly took off the earpod and gave it to her nervously because my heart beats fast.

" Why, aunty? Is it a bad song to you?" She asked me curiously and I was still shocked when I heard his voice again. I shook my head and barely smile at her. " I know it. Enhypen will never disappoint their fans."

I smile at her and was about to go away to chill myself.

" Aunty, do you know them?"

She asked me causing me to stop on my way and looked at her. " I know them. They are legends."
She laughed at my response and suddenly showed me a picture of Enhypen.

" I like Yang Jungwon. Which Enhypen's members do you like?"

I looked on the ground, holding my tears from falling on my cheeks.

" I like Yan-"

" I like Kim Sunoo."

I replied to her and bid goodbye to her as I want to leave the situation that almost makes me burst into tears.

  " Take care, aunty. I will miss you." My nephew hugged me tightly making me smile. I bend my body to his height and kissed him on his cheeks before hugging him back.
" Don't overwork, Im Soo Ah. Please come again, we will miss you." My sister, I'm SuJi patted my back. " Take care of yourself in Seoul." Her husband said to me and I smile at
them, get into my car.

" Don't forget to find your soulmate. You are old now. Please get married." She said and laughed loudly, teasing me because I have been single for several years.

-

  After 5 hours of journey from Gyeongju to Seoul, I finally arrived in Seoul safely. Yes, I am tired of driving all day long but I still want to surprise Chaerin because it's been a long time we didn't meet or text with each other since I changed the number. I miss her so much and am excited to see her again, so I drove my car to Hana's Cafe. After arrived, I took a deep breath because I suddenly felt nervous to see a lot of customers in the cafe. What if I fail to surprise her? This can't be happening.

I stood outside the cafe, smiling widely while looking at her who was taking the customer's order happily. I waved my hand at her but she didn't see me since she was busy with her works.

" Im Soo Ah?"

A guy called me causing I immediately looked at him who was standing not far from me, holding his coffee while staring at me like he surprises to see me again.

I smile at him.

" Kim Sunoo."

" It's you?" He blinked his eyes and smiled before walking towards me. " Dummy," I said to him, holding my tears from dropping. He gently held my hand and suddenly dragged me away from the place.