BONUS

" Sunoo, I'm in a relationship with Soo A-"

" Congratulations." Sunoo quickly answered me and showed me a sweet smile, showing me it doesn't bother him at all. I know he is hurt and it made me feel guilty for doing this to him. He met her first and he loved her first- He always gives her comfort, protects her from being hurt, and makes her happy without realizing how deeply he loved her more than he loved himself. " Don't look at me with pity. I am really happy to hear it. You and she are destined to be together."

"Please take good care of her. Please make her laugh and smile all the time. Please stay by her side. She has a soft heart, so don't make her sad. Hug her tightly and pat her back when she cries while listening to her concern carefully without judging her. She is messy while eating, so please prepare a handkerchief or tissues when you eat with her because there will be a sauce on her lips and her face. She is careless about herself. So please bring an extra jacket with you when you go out with her because she will forget to wear her jacket and end up dealing with coldness. I trust you, Yang Jungwon."

He smiled at me and covered himself with his blanket, pretending to sleep- without knowing that I could hear a sob from his voice.

-

SOO AH POV

Jungwon is busy these days and he always apologizes to me for not being able to be with me when I miss him and need him by my side. It's my fault for dating an idol, so I must understand him and support him until the end. He is preparing for his next comeback and I think I will not be able to see him in a month since he needs to do a lot of promotions and anything else. So. I decided to give him a really special present.

After a few hours of sketching a design and creating the clothes pattern for him, I quickly went to the fabric shop to select a comfortable and soft fabric for him and went to my house again to sew it but badly, I lost the details of his size measurements-

Knock Knock

I quickly went to the door to open it, hoping for him to stand in front of the door because I miss being in his embrace. " Jung-' I immediately shut my mouth when it was Kim Sunoo. I barely smiled at him because it was embarrassing and awkward to see him after a long time.

" What's wrong with that look?" He giggled at me and messed my hair making me laugh.

" It's been a long time," I said to him and he laughed. " Jungwon asked me to give you something," Sunoo spoke to me while handing me a little box. I slowly took the box from him and opened it in excitement, knowing it was from Jungwon causing I screamed in happiness when it was a necklace. " Let me help you." He continued and I nod as a response to him, giving him the necklace. He stood closer to me and his finger accidentally touched my bare skin when he wore the necklace around my neck making my heart skipped a beat. I cleared my throat as I am starting to feel nervous when he turned my body to face him and locked his eyes on my necklace, smiling for no reason.

" Beautiful." He shortly said to me.

His eyes slowly fixed on mine and he smiled when he caught me staring at him.

" Beautiful."

" What do you mean?" I blankly asked him and he laughed, " Your necklace is beautiful."

Damn. It was embarrassing

" Please take a seat. I will make a tea for you." Sunoo nodded his head went into my house and looked at my sketch. "Are you going to create a new design for your clothes ?" He asked me excitedly causing me laughed at his cute behavior. He suddenly sat on the floor while holding my sketchbooks and spent his time looking at every design sketch of mine while smiling like an idiot. " I want to make clothes for Jungwon but I suddenly lost the detail of his size measurements. I guess I need to give up now." I replied to him and sat next to him while handing him a cup of tea.

" Hey, dummy. You have me, right?" He smirked at me. I looked at him surprisingly, realizing that I can use his size measurements since both of them have similar body lengths.

" Let's do this."

-

" Stand still, dummy." He laughed at me and bend his body to my height, teasing me as I tried to stand on tiptoe to measure his shoulder. " Kim Sunoo, are you a baby? I told you to stand still." I pinched his cheeks hardly causing him groaned in pain and pouted his lips, pretending to get sulk all of a sudden.

" Your chest."

He nodded and raised his arm. I cleared my throat, realizing I need to stand close to him to place the tape under his arm made me feel nervous and my heart beat fast. " You need to stand close to me." He said to me causing me to look at him blankly. He suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him without looking at me, raised his arm again while acting as nothing happened.

" Your waist," I said to him.

I gently wrapped my hand around his waist while holding myself from being nervous again. What's wrong with my heart? I hate this kind of feeling. Please stop-

" Let's stop-"

He suddenly locked my hand with him and pinned me against the wall with his eyes fixed on me seriously. I looked at him with my eyes widen, wondering what is he doing right now. He let go of my hand from him and gently wrapped his hand around my neck before leaning his face closer to me.

" I need to go now." He let go of me and smiled at me before walking toward the door.

" Kim Sunoo.." I called him and he turned his body to face me.

" Thank you for today."

He bid me a goodbye and left-

RING

I quickly took out my phone and smiled when it was a call from Jungwon.

" How are you today?"

" Quite good?" I replied to him while playing with my necklace.

" Glad to hear that. I miss you so much." I laughed at his words.

" Jungwon-ah."

" Yes, princess?"

" Thank you."

" For what?"

" For this necklace."

" What necklace?"

Silence-

" I need to continue my work. Goodbye, princess. I love you."

He ends the call, leaving me hanging.

" Is it from Sunoo?" I stare at the mirror while playing with my necklace.

" Yes. It's from me."