29

" Are you out of your mind? really?" Jake crossed his arm while looking at Sunoo and me who were still groaning in hurt after we fought the dorm. It's not that I want to hit him, I don't know what is wrong with me too! I am really mad causing I can't even hold my anger when I saw him, teasing me about Soo Ah. He made me feel stupid with myself because I had no idea what is happening between Sunoo and her. I'm really curious and all I want to hear is the secret.  Explain to me and everything will be good after this.

  " Apply this on your wound." Sunghoon handed me a bandage and walked towards his bed to sleep, acting as nothing happened. At the same time, Jay came to me while handing my phone to me and I slowly took it from him, looking at the screen surprisingly when I realized Hana was calling for me. I looked around the room, avoiding their gaze on me, and went out from the dorm before answering her call because I don't want them to find out about me and Hana.

-

  "  Jungwon-ah, are you going to sleep?"

I sighed. " Something happened to me. I don't think I will sleep well tonight."

" Why? Are you fighting with your members?"

" A little fight. That's all."

"  Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

I smile when she seems worried about me.

" Listen to your voice make me feel good again."

-

  " Do it slowly," I said to her while holding my pain when she accidentally touched my wound with her finger as she was nervous to apply a bandage on it since she needs to lean her body closer to me.  Hana chuckled when she saw me, who was shutting my eyes tightly, to hold the pain, and finally, she applied the bandage on my wound.

" Why did both of you fight?" She asked me.

I cleared my throat, don't know if I should tell her the truth or not, " It's because of Soo Ah." I replied to her shortly and her reaction immediately changed into a cold one, raising her eyebrows at me.

" It's not because of love."

" Believe me."

" Then what?" She asked me in a sulking way.

" I keep asking Sunoo to tell me the secret that he keeps with Soo Ah but all he did was teasing me about Soo Ah and it honestly mad. I feel like a fool." I replied to her confidently to prove to her that it's not because of love or anything related to it and gladly, she smiles at me, asked me to continue the story while taking a sip of her coffee.

" I can feel that the secret is about me. Soo Ah told me that I will hate her and I will never forgive her if I know about it. It makes me confused." I continued.

" I think I know about it," Hana said to me and crossed her arm with her eyes fixed on me.

" I don't think it needs to be a secret anymore."

" Look, you are already mine. What's the point to hide about the truth ?"

" And it's also the past.  What's her idea?"

Hana mumbled to herself and made me completely blank because I don't understand it at all.

" Explain it to me, please," I said to her.

" Yang Jungwon, don't you realize it?"

" She cried when she saw us together and easily get jealous to see you worried about m-"

" I know, it's because she loves me." I cut her off and she laughed at my response, shaking her head.

"Im Soo Ah,

she had a crush on you since you were in high school. She always talking about you and watching your video, a compliments you a few times a day. I saw everything, Yang Jungwon. The way she cares about you, the way she loves you, and everything. I know everything."

" What do you mean? " I asked her, confused.

" The person who wrote a letter for you...

Is Soo Ah."

" She wrote a letter to you when she was working with me and also asked me to accompany her to go to the post office." 

" It's Im Soo Ah.

The chocolate and letters.."

" It's her."