20

The next day, I woke up early in the morning and could not help from letting out a heavy sigh. I felt regret when my eyes were really puffy as I cried a lot yesterday. The moment Jungwon was worried about Hana And kissed her in the room, it is still repeating in my head over and over, causing I'm not in the mood to enjoy my day anymore. It was a really tiring day for me, I could feel my heart was screaming for help, asking me to stop from hurting myself again. Then, what do I need to do?

He has always appeared in front of me and come to me since we became friends, what do you expect?

It makes my heart ache for him again and again.

I don't think I can forget him.

He hugged me last night, telling me to wait for him for all of a sudden after making a romantic scene with Hana all day long. I'm really suffering by seeing them together, but yet, He doesn't understand my feeling at all. He talked to me about Hana, and everything He did to me was related to Hana—when it comes to Hana, I'm really nothing to him. He thanked me for helping Hana as if she was his wife and ignored me when He came to the room, heading towards Hana, not even looking at me.

Then, what's the reason he wants to see me at the park today?

Confess his feeling to me?

nope.

I don't think it would be that far.

I guess he wanted to ask me about Hana.

-

"See you there. I will come at 7 at night."

I read his text while walking towards the park.

-

Jungwon POV

"Thank you for staying with me, Jungwon-ah." Hana said to me after she woke up from her sleep, looking at me who was sitting next to her for a long time.

I came to the hospital early in the morning just to see her. I don't like to say this, she made me really worried about her. After Soo Ah said Hana was going to commit suicide, I don't know what to say, but my heart was beating really fast, and I think I would die on the spot. I feel like I'm going to lose her.

My heart aches for her again.

I realized that I was still in love with her, no matter how many times she hurt me.

My heart belongs to her.

I love her.

I'm really thankful to Soo Ah for saving her life. I don't think I will live happily if Hana leaves me for real, leaving me forever.

My life will turn into a whole mess.

I leaned my body closer to her and kissed her on her cheeks, causing she to be shocked with my action. I smile at her, caressing her cheeks while meeting her beautiful pair of eyes.

"I love you." I said to her and she smile.

"I love you too."Tears escaped from her eyes as she seemed happy to hear my confession.

-

I looked at my watch and it already showed 7 at night, I'm supposed to meet Soo Ah now. I guess she had already arrived at the park. I don't want to make her wait for a long time.

Hana was still talking to me happily, locking my hand with her as she didn't want me to leave her.

I'm feeling guilty. What should I say to her?

"Lee Hana..." She stopped talking to me, waiting for me to speak something.

"I'm supposed to meet Soo Ah." I continued.

She shut her mouth and suddenly let go of her hand from me, covering herself with her blanket after changing her position, so I can't see her sulking face.

"Lee Hana..."

"Is she your girlfriend? Who am I to you?" She said it in a sulking way that made me almost laugh at her cuteness.

"You are my girlfriend. My only girlfriend." I replied to her.

"Then, you need to be with me. Can't you stay with me?" She changed her position, looking at me curiously.

"Alright. I will stay with you then."

-

Soo Ah, POV

I looked at the clock on my phone and sighed. It's already 8 at night, but he didn't come yet. I toyed with my finger, looking at the sky and felt hurt more when I saw the moon, shining brightly among the stars. It made me remember the moment Jungwon pulled me closer to him while holding my hand to stop me from going anywhere because he wanted me to stay with him, adoring the moon together while listening to our hearts's beats.

I smiled as tears escaped from my eyes,

"Im Soo Ah, it's okay. Don't cry." I mumbled to myself and shut my eyes to make me feel better.

-

It's 10 at night, and my body felt really tired of waiting for him. I want to go to my house, but I keep remembering his words,

"Wait for me, okay?"

I know he is not a bad guy.

He will keep his promise.

He doesn't forget me.

He doesn't forget about today.

He was the one who promised this, I don't think he will forget about today.

No ,

He is not that type of guy.

I believe him.

At the same time, a group of men walked towards me while staring at me who was wearing a short blouse. They whispered to each other when they saw me and laughed for no reason. I could feel that they were talking about me, especially about my leg because they keep taking a glance at it, causing me to feel really uncomfortable and uneasy.

I called Jungwon several times, hoping he would answer my call, but, badly, I didn't get any response from him. I could feel something bad would happen to me. So I quickly stood up from my seat and hugged my handbag to run away from them, but suddenly, they ran towards me and trapped me by gathering around me. I stare at them, confused and wondering what they are going to do to me.

I looked at the phone again, call Jungwon for the last time—

He didn't answer my call.

"It's your fault for being alone at this time." One of the guys said to me and slowly approached me with his hand trying to hold my wrist while his friends were stopping me from running away by grabbing my hand and my blouse.

I screamed for help.

And burst into tears.

"Help me..."