37

I walked along the hallways and suddenly stopped when I arrived at Hana's cafe. I don't have any reason to come here but now, look where I am standing- The cafe was still the same. The design, the table and everything there, it's the same. I could not help but stare at the worker, looking for Soo Ah although I know she is not there anymore. I remember when I kissed her on her cheeks in the changing room and end up left her for Hana. I remember when I used to comfort her in the same room, hugging her like a baby. I remember when I met her for the first time. She looked at me surprisingly and made a coffee for me while staring at me from the counter.

I still remember everything.

She saw me with Hana on the same day, so I searched for her because I am scared if she spread about it to everyone. I held her hand and dragged her away from the hallways. She handed me my hand, waiting for her to hold it but she refused and ran away causing her hairpin to fell on the ground.

Oh god, I wish I could turn back the clock.

I watched her from behind a window. Her painted face slowly fades like an illustration in a children's picture book. This is tiring- I cried a lot last night, longing for her touch to hold her in my arm but she is not there.

We met a the cafe. She was the kind of girl you would see once and will instantly fall in love with. Her pair of eyes are beautiful like it was shining brightly whenever your eyes meet her. Her smile is pure like it can't stop you from looking at her and adoring her peachy lips.

  With a smile, I looked on the ground and walked away from the place as I am starting to feel emotional again. I went to the park, the place that creates a lot of memories with Soo Ah. I sat on the grass, looking at the sky making me felt like she was sitting next to me now.

We used to hold our hands. We didn't kiss goodbye as I walked her to her house. We just stood in front of each other in silence because we didn't want to leave each other.

I miss her.

  All I have now are the letter but that will never be enough.

" Yang Jungwon..."

I froze when I heard a voice, calling for my name from behind. I slowly stood up and turned my body to face her surprisingly.

She looked at me with her puffy eyes and quickly hugged me like she doesn't want to let go of me forever. I am surprised yes, what is she doing here?

" Yang Jungwon." She repeated and cried in my embrace.

I looked at her with mixed feelings. Angry, sad, and disappointed at one time but I didn't even budge away from her or broke the hug. I stood in silence and slowly patted her on her back when she cried more.

" Tell me what do you want, Lee Hana," I asked her coldly and she titled her face to meet my eyes. Her hand gently caressed my cheeks, smiling like she was in pain.

" Let's get married." She said.

"My father wanted me to get married to someone I don't love. He told me to leave you and he wants to take my ca-"

" I know. I heard everything." I cut her off.

" I am sorry." She said in sobbing.

" I ran away from home." She continued causing I looked at her surprisingly, didn't believe with her words as I know how strict her father is.

" Are you going to kill yourself?" I asked her angrily.

" It because I want you. The one I love is you. I want to get married to you. No matter what happens, you are the one I will always look for. Even if I have a husband, I don't think I will fall
in love with him."

" Yang Jungwon, I love you so much."

" Let's get married."

She cried more.

" Then what will happen to your cafe? It's your dream to own a ca-"

" I don't care." She shortly answered me and hugged me again.

" Will you marry me, Yang Jungwon?"

I looked at her and hugged her back.

" Don't lie to me again. I don't like it."