8

Sunoo fixed his eyes on me when I was still processing the meaning of his words.

"You can't get sick. I don't get to bite your hand like what you did to me yet." Sunoo continued.

Sighed.

That's why you are worrying about me, Kim Sunoo? ,

"I'm going now." I said to him and was about leave him, but he quickly held my hand again, making me immediately look at him."You should be thankful to me because I am the one who informed you about Hana."He said.

"Where did you get my number? Are you stalking me?" I asked him, waiting for his response, and he was just showing me his smile, taking a step closer to me.

"I don't want you to run away from me.

-

JUNGWON POV

"Look at what you did, Lee Hana." I spoke to her coldly and gently pushed her away from hugging me again. It really uneasy me to see her now because it makes me remember those memories again. I don't want to see her, I don't want to talk to her and do a skin-skip with her as I know it will make my feeling for her grow again.

Soo Ah, she is the one I search for.

I don't even know why I was worrying about her as I left the building just to find her. We were not even a friend and only spoke to each other one time, but... I don't know...

It made me feel strange with myself too.

Why did she go to the cafe when she was sick?

She should take a rest at her house.

What will happen if she suddenly faint when she is going to the cafe?

"Don't be like this, Jungwon-ah. Can you stay with me longer? I really need you."Hana said to me. Her hand slowly reached me again, taking a step closer to me while looking at me with a look full of hope seen on her face."I'm really happy when you concern me. I thought I was already losing you."She continued.

I slowly let go of her hand from me and cleared my throat,"You are not the one I am concerned with. I'm actually searching for your fr-"

"Lee Hana, this is for you."I was startled by the sudden voice and immediately looked at the person who was talking to Hana."Thank you, Soo Ah."Hana replied to her while slowly taking the medicines from Soo Ah.

"You have been ignoring my messages and calls since yesterday. What happened to you? Don't lie to me. We are best friends, you can tell me everything, and I will comfort you."Hana said to her," I shed a tear. Her eyes suddenly fixed on me, but she quickly broke it off as she caught me staring at her too.

"Lie? Have you ever lied to me?"She replied to Hana, causing Hana to immediately shut her mouth and slowly let go from her hand, watching her leave the cafe without doing anything.

-

I quickly took a shower after I arrived at our dorm, forcing myself to forget what happened at the cafe before. Thinking about her all day long made me feel a mess and confused at the same time. I don't even understand myself.

The other members were enjoying their night together by watching movies without changing their clothes. They laughed a lot today, and I'm really envy of them. My mood was completely ruined after I met Hana again. I thought I would feel better if I met her, showing her that I am doing well with my life without her by my side, but. actually... I'm not.

I stared at Sunoo, walking towards me with a bowl of jjangmyeon on his hand and sat in front of me, showing me his food happily,

"What's wrong with you? You seem sad lately.""I'm sorry," Sunoo said, sipping the noodles while waiting for my response.

"I... Keep thinking of her."I replied to him,

" Who? Lee Hana?"Sunoo curiously asked. "It's Im So-"

"Just say goodbye and move on from her. I will beat her for real if I am a girl."Sunoo cut me off, making me shut my mouth immediately, listening to his words.

We talked about random things for a few minutes while sharing the food together. Sunoo is a really good guy. He understood my concern, giving me some motivations and helped me to heal my pain a lot. I'm really glad to have him in my life.

We were exhausted of talking too much, so we decided to drink a coke, the end of our night, but notifications suddenly popped up on his phone, making me automatically fix my eyes on his phone, realized it was a message from Soo Ah. I took a glance at Sunoo and was surprised when he smiled like an idiot all of a sudden. It made me recall the moment he came to the cafe, holding SooAh's hand and brought her away from Hana and I. What is happening between both of them?

"You are dating her in silence, huh? You don't even tell me about it." I drink the coke again, I'm not curious to hear his answer. He just chuckled at my question, showing me his conversation with Soo Ah. "What do you mean by dating? We were not talking in a romantic way at all. He said, continue chatting with Soo Ah.

"Then , why did you hold her hand at the cafe back then? People will obviously think that you are his boyfriend." I replied to him.

"It is because I am her friend. A friend should protect each other." Sunoo smiled at me.

"Jungwon-ah, Do you not recognize her in real or are you pretending as you don't know her? Sunoo changed the topic.

I looked at him confused. Do you recognize her? Yes, her face is familiar to me, but I don't even remember her. I am curious about her too- So,

I shook my head to him as a respond.

" I hate to say this, but I am already tired of seeing you being confused these days."

" Im Soo Ah.Why don't you recognize your own classmate?" Sunoo asked me .

Classmate?

" Im Soo Ah."

"The shy girl."

" I remember her now."