27

" Then, take her. I don't care anymore."

-

Soo Ah POV

I know, I am the one who told him to stay away from me but deeply in my heart, I am waiting for him to come to the cafe but I guess, he doesn't like to see me anymore- I keep avoiding talking to everyone who was asking me about my condition,

like, am I okay? why did I look really sad?

Sunoo was the one who came to me. He helped me, comforted me with his words, and tried hard to make me laugh as usual but he failed-

about

Lee Hana, I guess she is happy with Jungwon now.

I am happy for her.

At least, she is happy again.

and I am still here,

stupid me for wishing him to be here with me now, staring at the moon like we used to do. I keep remembering the way he said those flirty words to me, pressing me against his body and locked my hand with him, stopped me from staying away from him.
The way he treated me before, made my love for him growing in my heart and I thought he never felt the same as me. I thought he will reconsider loving me. I thought he will look at me like the way I look at him, adoring his face in silence and appreciate the moments with him as I hope it will last forever but now,

you are gone.

You are still in love with Hana.

and yet,

I am just a credit at the end of every story, no one cares.

" The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I mumbled to myself and sat on the grass, waiting for his response although I know he is on her embrace right now. Every night I seem to find myself staring at the moon, only picturing his face in it. Memories flood my head when my eyes land upon it, memories of us laughing, and memories of us talking with each other, just memories of us being together,

oh, how stupid I am as I wish we could make more memories like that.

Why am I still waiting for your response? Why? Why?

"Soo Ah.." I froze.

He sat next to me.

" Kim Sunoo..." I mumbled, staring at him who was smiling at me and suddenly pinched my cheeks, trying to make me laugh.

" Are you cold, princess?" He asked, with his sincerity in his tone. " No, I am alright." I blankly lied. I didn't mean the cold that much, his warmth was all I needed because he made my heartfelt warmth just by staring at his face. But of course, he could see right through me. He kept insisting that I took his jacket, which I refused a couple of times but then, finally gave in. He smiled, the corner of his mouth perking up just perfectly.

He confidently put his arm around me, to ensure that I was warm and suddenly, brought his face closer to mine, and grinned as he caught me for staring at him.

" Have you ever got your first kiss?" He teased me by leaning his face closer to me.

" What are you talking about, dum-?" I was cut off by his soft lips suddenly pressing against mine over so gently and he finally let go of me after a minute,

" I stole away your first kiss." He smiled made me froze with his action to me just now.

" Kim Sun-"

" Don't say it." He cut me off while using his thumbs to stroke my lips and suddenly laid on my laps, shutting his eyes tightly - made me completely froze.

" What both of you doing here?" We immediately looked at the person who was standing not that far from us, looking at us while biting his lower lips like he was going to mad. I blink my eyes several times and I realized it was Jungwon, with Hana behind him. They both seem surprised to see Sunoo and me here, at the park that Jungwon and I used to enjoy our time together back then.

I set my gaze on Jungwon and I caught him staring at me too.

No, this is wrong. It made me getting emotional just by looking at him again. My heart screamed for him a lot like I wanted to be in his embrace right now.
I broke off the eye contact, slowly holding Sunoo's hand to leave both of them but all he did was letting go of my hand from him and wrapping his arm around my shoulder to stop me from running away.

" Kim Sunoo, let's go," I said, was about to cry again.

" We bought some food. Let's eat together." Hana finally spoke up and showed me the food happily.

" It's okay. I'm full-"

" Nice. Let's eat together then." Sunoo cut me off by holding my hand and went towards Jungwon and Hana with a heavy feeling.

-

Jungwon POV

" Do you want more?" Sunoo asked Soo Ah curiously while showing her a bowl of tteobokki but all she did was shutting her mouth and avoided my gaze on her, playing with her finger. Sunoo gently held her hand to grab her attention and she finally looked at him in confusion.

I guess, she was spacing out-

Sunoo feeds the foods in her mouth and lets out a giggle when Soo Ah smiles at him, chewing the foods. I can't help but stare at her lips when I realized there was a sauce on them, so I leaned my body closer to her to wipe the sauces from her lips but Sunoo quickly used his thumb to wipe it off causing Soo Ah to look at him in surprised, ignoring me who was looking at her for a long time.

" Thank you." She smiles at him.

I let out a heavy sighed and stood up from my seat, grabbed Soo Ah's hand tightly before dragging her to somewhere else, leaving Sunoo and Hana confused.

-

" Let go of me." Soo Ah spoke up and pushed me several times to make me let go of her hand but she was too weak to fight me. Her tears suddenly rolled on her cheeks when I cupped her face to make her looked at me, straight at my eyes. We stood in that position without saying anything and all we did were looking at each other, adoring our faces, and appreciate the moment of us again.

" I don't like to see you with Sunoo. Don't let him touch you or do anything to you."  I said in a husky tone.

Silent.

" Im Soo Ah, reply to me."   I shake her body and stroke her cheeks with my thumbs but she quickly grabbed my hand, pulled it away from touching her face.

" You blocked my contact, avoid me, and end our friendship. Yes, I understand the reason you are doing this to me. All you did was helping me to forget you and now, you came to me again.

What did you expect from me?

You made my heart aches for you again.

and it made the situation harder for me
and also you."

She cried.

" Then, tell me the reason you are avoiding me back then. What is the biggest secret that you
can't tell me? I am really curious."

I replied to her.

" I guess I should tell you now."

" So, you will hate me more"