40 [ FINALE ]

" What the hell are you doing to her?" 

He immediately stopped what he was doing when a guy scolded him loudly causing everyone to put their attention on us. I tilted my head to look at the guy and almost cry when I saw Jungwon and Sunoo, standing at our table angrily." She is my colleague."

Sunoo suddenly pulled my hand and stood in front of me while facing my senior with his cold gaze, same with Jungwon who was holding his anger from picking a fight with my senior.

" Do you have a right to touch her then?" Jungwon asked him. My senior slowly stood up from his seat. " This is annoying."

" You are a bastard." Jungwon shortly answered him and was about to leave him but he suddenly punched him on his face hardly causing Jungwon to groan in pain.
The situation was getting worst when he punched him again and kicked him on his stomach but Jungwon didn't give up- He stood in silence, rubbing his stomach because it was hurt. He wanted to fight the guy back but he held because he knows, it will be a hot topic if he fights him back, so it's better if he stays silent.

" You are an asshole" Jungwon coldly said to him.

" Watch your mouth."

" Disgusting." Sunoo continued and quickly helped Jungwon from falling on the ground by wrapping his arm around his waist, supporting Jungwon to balance himself.

" I'm sorry." I bowed to my senior and immediately helped Jungwon too.

-

" I'm sorry for bringing both of you into trouble," I said to Sunoo without looking at Jungwon who was sitting next to me. Sunoo was driving his car seriously like he was still mad after what happened in the restaurant before as he didn't say anything to me or take a glance at me at the back. He remained silent and drove his car, had no idea where he was going. I don't know what's wrong with him but I can feel that he was worried about me. The way he talked to me on his phone, the way he pulled me away from my senior, and the way he stares at my senior seriously- Did he concern about me? or he just wanted to help me?

I took a glance at Jungwon and felt guilty to see him, holding the pain on his stomach by hugging himself tightly. The moment my senior punched him earlier, making me felt more guilty when I saw a bruise and wound on his face. What if his manager knows about this? I don't think they can let go of him easily since he is an Idol. He needs to perform on the stage and do a lot of activities in a day, I don't think he will be able to do it since he was in hurt. It's all my fault-

Jungwon suddenly fixed his eyes on me too but I quickly broke it off and stare at the window instead. He let out a heavy sighed when his eyes landed on my thighs. He took off his jacket and covered my thighs with it causing my heart to beat fast to see him leaning his body closer to me. " Don't wear a skirt after this." He whispered to my ear before leaning his head on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him while pretending to fall asleep.
" Jungwon, don't do t-"

" We arrive."

-

" Thank you for sending me to my house." I bowed to both of them awkwardly and bid them goodbye before walking towards my house.

" Im Soo Ah," Sunoo called me causing me immediately stopped on my way.

" I need to meet my family now. Since Jungwon is here, can you let him stay in your house for a while? I don't want to make Jungwon feel uncomfortable with my family."