fifteen

London England,
February 6th,
1963

"Georgie!" Isabelle exclaimed and George couldn't have spun quick enough, the girl was already in his arms

And he twirled them around while she kept her hands on the back of his head, buisness men and women with push chairs shoved past in a hurry to get home before rush hour, but the elderly sitting on the bench by the doors of the station smiles at the sight. The sight of young love.

George didn't think twice, he didn't have time to think, and so he grabbed onto her hand and pulled the girl through the busy station until they were into the fresh London air.

"George...it's beautiful" she sighed blissfully her eyes stuck on the sky, "yeah?" he teased her old satin suitcase rested in his palm. Isabelle nodded "Nothing like Liverpool" she answered raising her camera to an eye and snapping a photo of the fleeting train.

"Where are we going first the-"

"I missed you" George sighed, she blushed "I'm sure you didn't miss me nearly as much as I missed you, George" came her reply.

"Do you want to drop by the studio? I know Ivan was heading down today, the boys are talking about an album cover?" George asked the girl squealed excitedly.

"I didn't sleep at all on the train, or any of this week. Mum kept on saying tha I was going to ge-"

George's lips were on hers.

Her hand landed on his cheek to prevent him from pulling away and he embraced her - the suitcase forgotten on the dirty London Cobbles. They kissed for awhile actually, the longest they had ever shared. But when they pulled apart George began to walk off not allowing the girl to say anything as he lead her towards Abbey Road.

"I brought a guest!" George called, "We said no birds in the stud- Isabelle!" John exclaimed with a grin, his glasses did not adorn his face, but the blonde girl did noticed them perched on the table. "Hello!" she smiled hugging the man before noticing the large window Paul stood behind - next to him a tall brunette man with a pile of paper. "Isabelle Vaughan has arrived in the studio. I repeat Isabelle Vaugha-" John's jokable announcement was cut short by a door slamming open and Ringo jumping on the girl with open arms.

They hugged for a while before George kicked the man's ankle and glared, Ringo winked at him before nodding down the hall "Ivan's in the loo, moaning about some bird back home?" he guessed, Isabelle smirked at John who patted her shoulder mischievously as the future lawyer appeared.

"What is this a high school reunion?" Ivan asked hugging his sister, "Well, we  haven't saw eachother in almost a year Ivy you didn't think you'd get rid of us that easily eh?" Paul teased from the doorway.