one

Liverpool England,
Saturday July 6th
1957

"Show starts in twenty, Izzy!" Ivan yelled from the bottom of the stairs, his mother smacked the back of his head as his loud voice hollered through the small, rickety town house

"Why must you go listen to that stupid John boy's horrific music" their father coughed as he smoked a cheap pipe, Ivan was about to stick up for his pal when his little sister entered
"Our John just might be the next big thing, pa" she said quietly as she kissed the side of her father's head.

"Bye Ivan! Be bake by nine, Izzy" their mum reminded the youngster as her children began walking down the dump of a street.

Buildings were still lying across the city, nothing but crumbs all over the pavement, the cleaning process of the war seemed to be happening very slowly, the teenagers didn't seem to care. Usually found by the cavern club, drinking and smoking to hide their fears and damage of the world around them.

𖣘

Izzy squealed as she spotted her bestfriend Maureen in the crowd. "They're on!" she shouted, Ivan was talking to a friend, who Isabelle recognised as Paul McCartney, she rolled her eyes as she spotted them getting into trouble off of a policeman.

John Lennon and his band were playing a unrecognizable song, mainly because he was making the lyrics up as he went along, but also because she could barely hear over the chatter of the whole town. After a while the song died down and Maureen had to head home so Isabelle was left wandering alone.

She hadn't brought any money, she didn't have any in the first place, and he stumach grumbled as she got a wift from the hot dog cart. "Izzy, 'm going to introduce Macca to John, coming?" her brother asked as he ran over, Paul followed behind - his hair overgelled and smelling of cheep cigarettes. "Alright, Junior?" he asked wrapping an arm around a fussing Isabelle, "Stop it, Paul!" she whined as they entered the church hall, she shrugged his hand from her hair which was now messed up.

"John!" Ivan grinned patting John on the back, "John this is Paul, Paul this is John...he uh- he plays" Ivan motioned to Paul's guitar which he had upon his back. "What with himself?" John laughed, the girl winced at the innuendo, the band and Ivan laughed. Paul stood somewhat unimpressed as he got his guitar ready, "Alright" he said under his breath, before he began playing.

John was taken back by his playing which was over all better than his, the blonde smiled smugly John flipped her the bird, "shove off, Isabelle"

written: 14/10/20