two

Liverpool England,
Friday 25th July,
1957

"Sir, please?" she begged, for the hundredth time, but the owner didn't budge

"Sir, please?" she begged, for the hundredth time, but the owner didn't budge. "I won't stand for some crummy teenage band playing in 'ere! Ye' Stupid girl" the stranger sat cruelly slamming the door in her face.

Isabelle held in tears, she couldn't give up she promised to the boys she'd get them somewhere to play. There was only one club left hesitantly she made her way there.

As she walked along the poor streets she spotted a fight in the distance, the group of kids chanting for them to continue - sadly, it was normal around these parts especially since the war. But she always had that nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach, that one of her brothers idiotic friends would get involved in a fatal one.

She glanced over cautiously sighing in relief as she didn't notice the two boys, and she walked off quickly as the police appeared.

Huffing anxiously as she stood outside the Cavern, and made her way down the steps.

𖣘

"D majo-" Paul's voice was cut off and John groaned as the person interrupted his guitar lesson.

"Guess who got you all a gog at the Cavern?" Isabelle asked casually.

And for the first time ever the three boys hugged eachother, and John sweeped the girl off of her feet whispering a quick "i owe you one" in her ear and pecking the side of her head.

"We've got a gig!!" he cheered and the blonde laughed at his overexcited form as he jamp around with Paul.

𖣘

"Go on, Paulie!" Isabelle squealed as they walked on the small stage, Maureen chuckled from beside her. "They better be good, izzy!" she laughed, Isabelle smacked her "They're incredible! Just you wait" she promised.

And after four songs the club was wild. The Cavern loved the Quarrymen.

𖣘

Sat on the top of a double-decker the group were still hyper from the night all laughing and joking, but all fell silemt when Paul approached with a smaller boy following.

John smirked at the younger boy.

"This is George" Paul introduced, "'e plays guitar" he added, John nodded "We already have a guitarist" he said casually not caring to hurt the boys feelings.

George smirked while muttering something under his breath, which made Paul laugh.

"Just- listen to 'im, please Lenny?" Paul begged.

One thing Isabelle had learned about John Lennon, was that he couldn't say no to Paul McCartney.

George sat by Paul and didn't talk much the whole bus ride, while Paul begged John to let him join. It seemed Ivan had known George because he was the only one the boy actually spoke too.

Once Ivan had turned to try convince John to let him join, George sat some what awkwardly as Pete, the drummer, stared him down.

"Drink?" Isabelle asked holding out a bottle to the boy, he smiled toothlessly as he looked up at the girl, taking a swig.

And the Quarrymen had a new guitarist.

𖣘

Just letting you know the timing in this story will not be correct, for example George didn't join the band till '58 but for the sake od the story im changing it :). And also Ivan will have more influence on the band in my story than he did irl.
++  I will not be adding Pete Townshend into my story for the sole reason of i don't really want to involve death into this book.

( It should hopefully get more interesting soon :3)

written: 14/10/20