nine

Liverpool England,
January 3rd
1959

"Isabelle come quick!" Ivan yelled from the front room, Isabelle shot up, bouncing down the stairs and through to face her brother

Having Thomas, the pair's father, just falling ill at the end of '58 had left the girl on edge and she was even more mad when she spotted the group of boys in the living room.

"We need your help, Issy!" John whined when the girl turned to leave, "Go on then" she muttered having heard how desperate the boy sounded.

"We need you to cut our hair" he stated, the girl raised a brow before laughing "what?" she questioned, "Cut our hair, Issy please! We have a chance to get a manager-"

Ivan cleared his throat.

"A real manager" Paul added winking at the girl, she laughed, George glared from the doorway, "Cut your hair - how?" she questioned, "Well i don't know but it needs cut! a family friendly trim, something tha-" Ivan was cut off, "Something that will bring in the girls" John added.

"John i will tell Cynthi-"

"It was a joke!" he cried desperately and the boys all laughed when John blushed.

"Let's go then" Isabelle started walking off, "Where?" Ivan asked following, "Well I can't cut their hair on the carpet, Kitchen's the best bet I think" she shrugged grapping a pair of scissors from the drawer,

"Who's first?" she grinned.

"Not me, im not getting mine done" Pete stated grabbing a glass of water, "How are you supposed to look apart of the band?" the girl asked just as the rest of the band walked in and George sat down on the chair.

"Don't question it 'e can't play anyway" George said under his breath John and Paul laughed, Isabelle shook her head,

"Don't be so mean" she said quietly but also held in a laugh as she lifted the scissors and brought them towards the boys head.

𖣘

Ivan and Pete burst out laughing when the three boys entered, "They look great!" the girl defended raising a camera to her face and snapping a picture.

"I tell you what Lenny that man better sign us or i might just kill you! Do you know how many people liked my hair? Do yo-"

"Alright ladies man! We get it your hair was your only good quality!" Isabelle snapped at George, who glared at her from the hallway where he was looking in a mirror.

John clapped in delight, "I love when these two act like they hate eachother!" he grinned Paul laughed in delight.

-
The famous Bowl-cuts! And Eppy! 

make sure to vote and comment <33

written: 16/11/20