twenty one

Liverpool, England

December 25th
1966

"Ivan!" Isabelle hissed while swatting at his shoulder, he had just finished racing toy cars with his son and now the boy was crying at his father's effortless win

"Ivan!" Isabelle hissed while swatting at his shoulder, he had just finished racing toy cars with his son and now the boy was crying at his father's effortless win. The man rolled his eyes and followed his wife and crying toddler into the kitchen to try and assist calming him down.

"James' grown so much" George chirped, Isabelle hummed as she sat down beside him, "It crazy how quickly they grow up...babies"

Despite seeing hundreds be born a year she was still astonished at how the female anatomy worked. And just how quickly they changed. Nine months really wasn't that long of a long time. How could one grow a whole human in only nine months. Isabelle had been thinking about it a lot recently, she wasn't quite sure why it just happened naturally one evening.

"Want to see what I got you then?" George questioned and Isabelle hummed in response but refused to move or let him go and reach for her present. Her hands running through his hair and legs across his lap comfortably.

The man chuckled but didn't seem rushed to leave his wife anytime soon.

"You two! Keep the touching to a minimum please-" Ivan reminded while filling up George's glass of champagne and topping off his sister's glass of orange.

"Ivan stop annoying them and go change your son's nappy!" Priscilla demanded, handing the young boy over and making her husband flinch at the horrific smell. While Isabelle laughed boystrously, George lifted her legs from his lap but as he bent down to reach for her present from under the tree his hand stayed locked on her thigh securely.

"Here you go 'm love"

Isabelle clapped excitedly, and Priscilla smiled at their cuteness and made her way into the kitchen to give them some space– Ivan sometimes complained, he saw how the band got on in Hamburg and they could have any girl in the world, what if George broke his little sister's heart again, like he had done initially all those years ago. But the scene infront of her and the eyes George gave eveytime hebso what as heard Isabelle's voice was proof that they were really meant to be.

"Go on then!" the man cheered and Isabelle giggled again, "okay...okay" she whispered and began to open the box slowly.

"Those are the next big thing, Paul's bird from America said so! Try them"

Isabelle grinned as she pulled on the colourful boots. They were designed in wacky colours had a pink kind of fluffy lining around the top.