sixteen

London England,
November 24th,
1963

Since the release of With The Beatles the boys seemed to sky rocket to success

the boys seemed to sky rocket to success. Not like last time with the one song please please me, the whole album was adored by everyone.

The boys had never been happier and were now writing for yet another album, and a movie on-top of that; Aswell as John and Cynthia welcoming their first child, Julian, and Maureen and Ringo getting engaged.

Everything seemed to be turning up for the group of Liverpurdlians, and their dreams were coming true.

Isabelle sighed as she stepped off the platform, every second week she would get the train up to London to see George and everytime he would get all excited and her heart would sore, but it was getting tiring - the constant going back and forth, it felt like she was the only one putting in effort. He hadn't visited Liverpool in months and Isabelle was the one who had to watch the impact ot nade on his family back home, everytime she returned Harold and Louise would ask her a million questions, understandably so, checking in their son. Who they were so proud of. Along with the rest of Liverpool, the boy's were not well-behaved at all but even the many teachers and police officers and strangers in the streets were proud to have something come from their town.

In the most recent letter from George, he had told Isabelle to get a taxi to his flat in central London, instead of their usual routine that included George picking her up from the train station personally.

So she walked up the steps of his small apartment and slid the door open silently.

"Alright darling?!" He grinned wrapping his arms around the girl, she returned the hug wrapping two arms around him aswell. "Hello George" she smiled tiredly "so how did it go then?" he asked randomly as he carried the girl's bags into his room.

Isabelle flopped onto his bed face first, she didn't respond, "oi" George teased laying up on the bed beside her with his back against the headboard, his position looked uncomfortable but he often did that. "I am shattered" she muttered, he hummed rubbing a hand through her hair as he muttered a tune under his breath.

"I got the job" she finally answered, the man grinned rolling over ontop of the girl, "this calls for a celebration then!" he exclaimed kissing the girls face all over. "My girls gonna be delivering babies!"

She was not pregnant, she had however gotten the job at a big Hospital in London confirming her place as a midwife - just like she had always wanted.

"What kind of celebration?" she teased, he smirked kissing her again slowly this time.

He pulled apart with a grin when her fingers lingered on his cheeks.

"I'll call Paulie, he's always up for a doo, especially if you're involved"

✧✧✦

"The Midwife herself!" John exclaimed as he entered the fancy club that George had booked out, Isabelle glared at him jokingly as he wrapped her in a hug and dramatically kissed her head, before making his way over to Paul.

Cynthia seemed out of it and Isabel seemed to be thr only one who noticed, nudging her "coming to get another?" the younger women asked, she nodded following Isabelle up to the bar.

"So what's wrong then?"

"It's the first time i've left Julian without one of us being with him" she sighed and Isabelle smiled sympathetically, "Well i'm sure he's nessing up his sleeping pattern and eating way to many sweets at his Grandmother's" the two women laughed and Cynthia nodded "no doubt"

The party sizzled on for hours and when the owners did try and steer the group out John tried to put up a fight arguing with the man about how he was going to be the biggest rockstar to ever live which made Paul roll his eyes dramatically.

"See you in three weeks, Belle!" Maureen waved at her friend before Ringo grabbed her hip and pulled her along quickly, in a rush to get home from his long night.

George and Isabelle laughed the whole way home with George reminding her off all the crazy things the boys got up to on their adventures in Hamburg - missing out certain details she wouldn't want to hear along the way.

And they both fell asleep over a glass of wine and some western movie that were playing when they got in.

-
this is a filler, to apologise here is a picture of ringo and george cause i miss their friendship alot :)

-this is a filler, to apologise here is a picture of ringo and george cause i miss their friendship alot :)

written: 21/02/21