eight

Liverpool England,
2nd July

1958

Isabelle's fingers played with the foam sticking out from the tattered chair under her, the band were sitting across from her in the booth while her brother got drinks

"So how long have you and dancer over here been going at it?" John asked smirking mischeviously when he noticed George's angry expression. "We aren't dating" she said sharply and Paul and John nodded "Just kissing?" Paul asked curiously.

"We have never kissed and we never will"  she insisted, George was not convince, "bollocks" the yungin' sung, making the girl glare, "did anybody hear that?...must have been the wind" the girl shrugged leaning back, Paul was trying his hardest to keep in a laugh, and Pete awkwardly shifted out of the booth and made his way over to a random girl.

"So how many boys have you been with?" George asked, the girl looked down embarrassed by the answer, "too many to count eh?" he smirked cruelly and the boys looked down anxiously, "going to say anything then Isabelle?" he asked, Paul placed a hand on George's shoulder  "Calm down alri-"

"I don't know what you're talking about Georgie" she smiled, not a real smile a kind of which she felt she was going to explode but was trying to stay calm.

"maybe you should go sit with him" he shrugged over to the culprit who was now sat with two of his pals from school. Ivan sat down and handed a beer to the girl which she took gladly.

"Maybe you should go back to Hamburg" she sassed

Qnd before the boy could respond a pint of beer was flung over him, and Isabelle had vanished.

"You bi-" his cussing was cut off by John's roaring laughter, "Oh how I love you Isabelle" Paul sung, Ivan shook his head though clearly amused at his little sister's antics.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, George Harrison of the Beatles" John waved his hands motioning for George to bow, the group laughed when the boy flipped them the bird.

"You look like you've pissed yourself mate"

𖣘

Isabelle had slammed her door shut that night, and ripped her nice dress of and flung it on the floor.

How could he have the audacity to come back and judge her for spending time with other people? It wasn't like she lost her virginity to anybody? or bragged about it for weeks after? She had only gone out dancing.

The girl didn't leave her room for the rest of the night despite the fact it was only nine. And she was still in a mood the next morning

"Issy-"

"Get out" she groaned burrying her face in her pillow "The boys are here" he said expecting her to jump up excitedly like she usually did, "go to Paul's"

Ivan raised a brow confused as to why she was still upset, "George was only joking last night-" Isabelle sat up "I don't give a shit!"

"language" someone shouted from the room across, she could make out Paul's laughter despite it not being funny, - meaning it was John who said it.

Isabelle got out of bed and walked across the hall, and Ivan smiled triumphantly following her through.

"George Harrison take your stupid guitar and your stupid biscuits and get your arse out of my house alright? Go see your little German hooker and i'll see you never alright?" she said dramatically and the band held in a laugh as she struggled to lift the guitar but gasped because when she did manage she threatened to throw it out of the window.

"You bitch!" George shouted reaching around her to slam the window shut, "Oh im the bitch?" George nodded "uh-yes!" he stated as if obvious.

"Then why did you dance with me at prom?" she asked, the boys smirked awaiting George's answer.

"I only did it 'cause you're Ivan's little sister i was being nice! I don't like you Isabelle. Nobody does" he spat snatching his guitar from her and sitting back down.

"Lets run it again" he said casually, not looking up at the girl, Paul spluttered "uh-you-uh-huh yep from the-from the top" he stuttered.

Isabelle walked out silently with a expressionless face,

Ivan watched her leave.

And from that moment on he really did not like George Harrison.

~
I got a little dramatic there, sorry not sorry ;)

written: 06/11/20