eleven

Liverpool England,
March 15th
1960

Isabelle hadn't heard much from the boys recently, only Ivan at night time when he came in for supper

Isabelle hadn't heard much from the boys recently, only Ivan at night time when he came in for supper. They'd began recording their first album at the end of November and had been busy ever since. The girl hadn't minded distracting herself with the studying that is of her last year at highschool.

She wanted to be a midwife she always had, and there was no way on earth she wasn't going to be any other thing.

The phone almost fell off the wall from its frantic ringing the girl walked over automatically, almost knowing it was something important.

"Hello! Vaughan resi-"

"It's done!" Ivan's voice cried and there was yells of congratulations from over the line, "Wha- "The album it's done, please please me...it's g'nna be a hit!" he exclaimed and Isabelle heald in tears of joy "We're down the Cavern...be there in five" and the line went dead.

"Ma! Pa! The albums finished! I'm going down the Cave-"
"Manners Isabelle, stop with the shouting" Her mother cried but the blonde wasn't fussed she slammed the door before running down the street quickly.

-

"I am so proud of you Johnny" the girl gushed holding her lips to his cheek, for an unnecessary amount of time George had thought, "get off!" John seethed "not in front of the lady" he teased wrapping an arm around Cynthia who giggled quietly from his side.

Isabelle shook her head in astonishment as the group of boys who grinned smugly, "They playing it on the radio?" she asked anxiously her hands coming together into an excited clap.

Paul nodded this time and the younger girl squealed "You'll be real rockstars now then!" she grinned, "ye'keep saying that Issy as if you didn't always know we'd be big" John teased.

"This is serious though John! You could be the next Elvis!" she cried clapping again before running off to the bar,

"Mental that one"
Ivan groaned.

-

Ringo walked over when she spotted Isabelle sitting at the bar alone.

"Aren't you comin' over, love?" he asked she shook her head politely finishing the crisps she had shoved in her mouth before replying, she motioned to the group of boys who looked as though they loved having the eyes of the whole club on them soaking in their first bit of fame,

"Don't want to rain on your parade" she smiled, "John warmed up to you yet?" Isabelle asked as she laughed, Ringo hummed "Na don't think he's into me...too caught up in Paul I reckon" Ringo reason finishing his glass.

"You don't...like Paul do you?" the blonde asked and he glared, "Shut up Isabelle you have to stop with the innuendos! i do not like men" he snapped playfully.

George walked over just as he was finishing and held a hand to his heart "That's not what ye' were saying last night!" he teased and Isabelle held in a laugh, which George noticed and of course smirked, "Why is it always me getting picked on, eh?" the drummer asked exasperatedly and Isabelle nodded patting his head as the three began making their way back to the table, "It's cause you are the new guy Ringo!" she paused as they sat down, "But don't worry, once you get big and realise you need a better rhythmic guitarist and decide to replace John...you'll no longer be the new kid" she finished and John sat up straighter and glared at the girl, "This is my band Vaughan I will not be getting flung o-"

"She's only 'aving a laugh Lenny" George nudged him, and John stuck his tounge out at the girl he thought of as a sister, she returned the message - earning her a slap on the back of her head, delivered by her big brother.

"I cannot believe you are all going to be famous...four boys from the quarry bank" she shook her head "tha's just insane" the girl laughed excitedly again "when do i get to hear it then!?"

"Don't worry we'll get you a signed copy, love" Ringo teased patting er hand, "Maybe I could sell it one day, when you're all off to Hollywood and i'm stuck here aye?" she grinned andhe laughed at the girl.

John continued to chag to Paul and Cynthia, while George glared in envy at Ringo chatting away to Isabelle.

"And then 'e said that it wasn't for 'im-" Paul stopped talking and nudged the younger boy "ye'r staring-" he began, "just go talk to the girl!" John demanded.

"She does really like you George"Cynthia said gently, the boy nodded and stood.

"I'm going in" he stated.

written: 21/01/21