three

Liverpool England,
25th September,
1957

  The sky was still dark, it was early, the band always woke early on a Saturday, those were for rehersals, and so Isabelle wasn't surprised when the doorbell rung at 8:30am just after her mum had left to tend to the shopping and their dad lefg fo...

  The sky was still dark, it was early, the band always woke early on a Saturday, those were for rehersals, and so Isabelle wasn't surprised when the doorbell rung at 8:30am just after her mum had left to tend to the shopping and their dad lefg for work. But she still groaned as she heard a set of drums being whacked unnecessarily loudly.

"Ohhhh Issy time to get ready for prom!" a teasing voice sung from the bottom of her bed.

"Stop it John" she hissed hiding her head under the pillow, "Iss-"

"Get out, John!"

the annoying boy ran out as she shot up, knowing she wouldn't hold back and would probably give a well-deserved smacking. But he laughed mockingly once the door was shut.

𖣘

An hour or so later the girl finally made her way down stairs, her pyjama dress stopping just above her knees and her tussled completely from sleep.

She made her way to the kitchen and groaned once she noticed the glasses were all being used.

"Iva-" she was cut of by somebody shushing her, her eyes widened before she turned walking towards the living room. "Where are all of the glasse-" "Shut up Isabelle!" Ivan hissed motioning to Paul and John who were playing something.

Isabelle listened along, the song seemes to relate to one about falling in love which overall just made her giggle at the idea of the scruffy John Lennon with a steady bird, but she couldn't deny the fact that it was quite a nice tune.

She smiled as she looked back at the other boys, Ivan George and Pete, who all listened in astonishment at the fact the boys had managed to write this song in such a short amount of time.

As the girl went back to listening to Paul's soft angel-like voice she didn't notice the stare George had, had locked on her since she entered the room.

One thing George couldn't get his head around was the fact that, no matter what, somehow whenever the blonde entered the room he couldn't gaze at anything but her.

𖣘

"Mo's coming over later, Ivy" the girl informed her brother, "don't call me that!" he whined but nodded nonetheless and waved her out of his room.

"Listen, love!" Maureen grinned opening the lid of her lisptick, "You are going to look perfect!" she giggled placing the red upon Isabelle's lips.

"I still think you should've went with that boy from across the lake by the way" she said under her breath, the blonde rolled her eyes "I don't need a date to enjoy this dance, Mo! Besides i'll be too busy making sure that James kid doesn't make a move on you whiel you are with Francis" she winked making her bestfriend blush.

"Hurry up then!" Mo smiled taking her friends hand.

written: 14/10/20