seventeen

London, England
July 6th,
1964

London, EnglandJuly 6th,1964

Being with a world famous musician and heart throb was already enough stress for Isabelle, nevermind dating an actor aswell. But now she was.

The Beatles' first movie A Hard Day's Night, was out today!

And so Isabelle had of course gotten the train to London to attend the premiere which is why she was now stood infront of her boyfriend's bathroom mirror staring at herself. She must have changed her dress ten times by now, and George was getting restless, his suit and tie had been on for atleast an hour and in order to not get it wrinkled he had to stand in the living room watching the tv instead of sitting down like any normal person would.

"Issy, we really need to go Brian is gonna smack me, and you, if we're any later!" his voice called, you could hear the click of his heeled boots on the wooden flooring, "Well as if i'd let him hit you" he grumbled under his breath his voice close enough to pick up before he had opened the door widely, much like a parent trying to catch their teenager doing something bad...which they never really were.

"You look gorgeous" George said stepping forwards to place a hand on her back as he spun to stand in front of her and grin "Beautiful" he confirmed leaning into kiss her, but Isabelle pushed him back slightly as she fidgetted with the collar of his suit jacket, "you don't think it makes me look bloated?" she asked genuinely convinced she looked bigger than she was.

George shook his head "No you look lovely! Why- it looks perfect" he stuttered, she glared at herself in the mirror again "Well you wouldn't say otherwise even if I did look fat!" she exclaimed, George was stood behind her looking in the same mirror with a smirk adorning his face.

She looked at him disbelief making him laugh loudly, more like a cackle, "George it's not funny!" she whined, bending down to buckle her heels.

"I don't know what you want me to say darling! But you definitely do not look fat!" he said taking her face in his hands "I promise" he whispered, finally getting the kiss he'd been wanting - which resulted in a wide grin from the man.

"Come on now" he ushered wrapping an arm around her so it rested on her lower back, Isabelle moved his hands so it was higher while sending the man a glare, he only smiled innocently opening the car door and motioning for her to get in.

𖣘

"That was mental!" Ringo said in disbelief as they left the theatre, the band's excited grins and hugs seemed strange for the watching women.

As close as they were, they weren't the kind to be hugging and whispering praises in one another's ears, but that had all gone out the window now.

George was hugging Ringo securely much like one would hug a younger brother, only he was actually the youngster of the pair, John had been staring at the large posters that adorned the walls - photos of the boys he had spent getting into trouble with at the church fetes and riding on buses drunkenly with, now  stars on the walls of the biggest picture house in London. Paul seemed quieter but soon enough warmed up to the idea and became engrossed in finding out what the people thought, he was always a perfectionist.

"A drink!?" John asked and the group cheered after them, entering the after party in high spirits.

Press, fans and real actors and actresses surrounding them and congratulating them on their successes. The boys were loving it, every minute, every second they had put in was finally paying off.

There was a moment during it all, when Brian was giving a, rather emotional, speech about how proud he was did George glance at Isabelle with a shake of his head, she giggled patting his hand in comfort.

They deserved that feeling, that feeling of disbelief, because theyreally were on top of the world.

-
okay, I'm thinking about doing a big time skip because i want there to be some drama so like if you have any requests let me know :))

written: 25/03/21