twenty five

London, England,
November 5th
1967

Daisy Isabelle Harrison was a loud child, when she wasn't screaming the house down she was blabbering incoherently and demanding one of her parents respond, despite them not having a clue what the baby was on about

At only three months old she obviously couldn't do much but that didn't mean anything to her father, George thought she was the smartest baby to ever live. When she wrapped her tiny hand around his finger he assumed she was trying to communicate with him. 'She's just holding your hand George' 'No Izzy she's trying to tell me something!' he would insist.

Depsite her refusing to be quiet, she was a lovely baby. Her green eyes and brown curls on her head, which seemed to grow every hour, the spitting image of her father already.

𖣘

George had been away since early this morning at the studio so the sound of a car pulling up outside made Isabelle groan. Because if the man entered now Daisy would be wide awake and would refuse to go down again, and it had already taken her three hours to get the baby to sleep in the first place.

The door closed quietly and George entered with his guitar in hand, "Hello love" he pecked the side of his wife's head and then stroked a thumb over Daisy's smooth forehead.

"How was work?" Isabelle asked softly while shifting her daughter to rest back in her basinette beside the sofa.

The band were recording another album and tensions had been high in the studio as of recently, George shrugged as he entered from the kitchen, "It was alright" he answered bluntly while leaning over to kiss his daughter's head, the girl shifted and one of her gloved hands patted George's cheek, he grinned while sitting back on the couch and turning on the television.

"Did you give the things in to Linda and Paul?" Isabelle asked with a gentle smile, despite her tiredness which she tried to hide in order to be a good wife and spend some time with her husband, George nodded again this time sparing the woman a quick glance.

"Ivan's coming up tommorrow" she informed, this caught the man's attention and he turned completely to face the woman, "When? What- why?"

"To visit his niece? He said he would drop by the studio, he hasn't spoken to you since christmas Geo" she, responded as if obvious.

The man nodded, trying to hide his anxiousness with a small smile. Which wss clearly one of unease.

𖣘

George rushed into the studio late the next morning, after Daisy had been sick on his shirt, then he got stuck in traffic in town, and the fans stood outside made it difficult to make it before Ivan did.