Chapter 32 - ear

We walk inside to see Molly perched by George, blood covers the side of his head.
"Oh my god" I gasp covering my mouth with my hands. Fred rushes to his knees by the side of his twin, I stand behind Fred and look down.
"How you feeling, Georgy?" Fred asks,
"Saint like" George mutters, I smile with a raised eyebrow.
"Come again?" Fred asks, George opens his eyes.
"Saint like, I'm holy, I'm holey Fred, get it" George jokes whilst pointing at his ear. I laugh at him quietly. Holy = holey. Fred smiles yet shakes his head.
"The whole wide world of ear related humour and you go for I'm holy. That's pathetic" Fred teases,
"Reckon I'm still better looking than you" George admits, I roll my eyes at the boys.
That's when Bill appears.
"Mad eyes dead, mundungus took one look at Voldemort and disapperated" he announces, I sigh sadly, I thought we'd have no casualties tonight.
We finally get the chance to catch up, I stay beside Fred and George whilst we talk. I intertwine my fingers in George's as I sit with my back to him.
I find out that tomorrow we are setting up for fleur and Bill's wedding.
After an hour or so of chatter we are all ushered to bed soon after, I kiss George lightly on the lips.
"Goodnight" I smile, I squeeze his hand gently then walk upstairs.
I pull off my clothes revealing the charm on my arm has faded, my dark mark shows clearly.
I cast the charm again before climbing into bed.
The night for me goes by with peace.
When I wake early in the morning, George is beside me all bandaged up and "holy" as he put it.
I smile and press my lips against his,
"Morning" he beams. I climb over him and open my wardrobe.
"Dresses" I mutter while I flick through them, George watches me with a soft smile on his face.
"Perhaps you should go in your underwear sure you'll look great in that" George chuckles, I roll my eyes and pull away my pyjama top revealing my naked top half. Fortunately with my back to George I get the reaction I want, George groans and drags himself out of bed.
I clip on a bra before he can get to me.
"That's not fair" he pouts like a child, I roll my eyes and pull out a purple dress that matches George's tie.
"That matches my tie" George points out,
"That's the reason why I chose it, now scoot, go get changed" I send George away as I apply some light make up and slide into my dress. I walk downstairs in my shoes to see George brushing his teeth, George puts his finger to his lips then points over at Harry who is doing up Ginny's dress. He mouthes to me that I look beautiful then mouths to me follow my lead. He continues brushing his teeth,
He tip toes over to he sink placing the tooth brush in his hole ear and sips on his tea, I follow him leaning into his chest as we watch the two teenagers kiss in front of us.
"Morning" George greets them when they notice us, they walk off awkwardly.
"George!" I burst out laughing then turn to face him, I take the toothbrush out of his ear and brush my lips against his.
"You're such an idiot" I murmur, George smiles at me and kisses me again. I pull away as he goes to wrap his arms around me,
"Tease" he huffs, I throw him back his toothbrush before walking outside to help put up the tent.
"All together now! 1. 2. 3!" We all use our magic to put it up.
I'm the only girl who helps since I'm the only one ready. Everyone else is helping the bride or getting changed.
"Bloody hell! What's the minister of magic doing here?" George asks as we spot him walking towards the burrow.
Harry, Ron and Hermione all walk into the house.
The wedding went on with a blast, fleur has done some growing up this past year, she looks stunning in her white and black wedding dress.
We all clap and cheer as they dance together after the ceremony, it is a grand celebration with many people.
"Dance with me" I take hold of George's hand and take him to the dance floor. We dance cheerily, I smile widely as we spin, twirl and hold each other tightly.
The song ends.
I sit down and take a drink, George wanders off with Fred.
"You look beautiful" hermione sits beside me,
"You look more Gorgeous then I do, look at you hermione" I gesture to her lovely dress.
"Thank you" she blushes a crimson pink.
Fred and George stand behind me when hermione slips away,
"Can't you two just leave me be for more than five minutes?" I smile and turn to the boys,
"Apparently not" Fred winks. I grow cold with a horrid feeling.
A sudden burst of light flies into the tent, I stagger backwards behind the gathering crowd.
"The ministry has fallen, the minister of magic is dead, they are coming. They are coming." the light fades, I rush forward to the twins.
"We need to get out of here" I tell them, I duck down when the death eaters arrive. My hidden dark mark just itching to be shown.
"Go! I have to find Hermione, Harry and Ron! Go!" I plead and beg for the boys to disapperate without me. I run off searching for the trio.
I bump into Hermione and Ron,
"We need to get Harry out of here!" I tell over the screams and shots of magic. Harry is thrusted towards us by Remus, Hermione disapperates us all to London.
We march through the crowds in the street,
"Where are we?" Ron asks,
"Shaftesbury Avenue, I used to come to the theatre here with mum and dad. I don't know why I thought of it, just popped into my head" Hermione explains. Hermione leads the way.
"We need to change" Hermione pulls out a small purse, reaching in she pulls out clothes for us all.
"Undetectable extension charm" Hermione explains the whole large bag small bag thing.
"You're amazing you are" Ron smiles,
"Always so surprised" Hermione smiles back, the next thing we hear is a tumble."ah that'll be the books" Hermione bites her lip.
We change quickly and swiftly, I end up in jeans and a tank top.
"Couldn't you have packed a large hoodie?" I ask rubbing my arms up and down,
"I forgot you'd tag along" Hermione admits,
"It's fine, I'll get something later" I assure her.
"What about all the people at the wedding? Shouldn't we go back?" Harry asks,
"They're after you mate, you'd put everyone in danger by going back" Ron shakes his head disapprovingly, I agree with him.
"I'll go back check on everyone, they don't know I'm with you" I volunteer just as a waitress waltz up to our table.
"Coffee?" The woman asks,
"A cappuccino please" Hermione responds. A cappu-what?
"You?" She points to Ron, then Harry then me. We all just copy Hermione.
"Where do we go from here? Blinky cauldron?" Ron suggests.
"It's too dangerous, if Voldemort really has taken over the ministry then none of your places are safe" Hermione argues.
"She's right, everyone from the wedding would've gone underground and into hiding." I agree with Hermione.
"My rucksack with all my things, they're at the burrow." Harry groans, Hermione moves her hand off her bag.
"You're joking?" Ron scoffs. Hermione has everyone's things already.
"I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case" Hermione explains.
"Okay, well I'll go back to the burrow tomorrow and gather my things be asks there is no way I'm leaving you guys" I lower my voice, I notice a couple work men walk past us. My dark mark starts itching.
"Death eaters" I hiss, the men turn and shoot their wands towards us. We all dive down, I try and hide my face as well as I can.
I fire back along with the three others.
I manage to take out one death eater and Hermione gets the other.
"Go leave!" She warns the waitress.
"Lock the door, get the lights" Harry demands, I lock the front door. Ron gets the lights.
We carefully trudge towards the death eater behind the counter.
I stand the furthest back.
"This is ral, he was on the astronomy tower" I point over to the death eater I took down.
"This one dolohov, I recognise him from the wanted posters. So what we going to do with you, eh?" Ron stares down at the death eater. Ron suggests killing him but we all argue against that.
"It's better we wipe their memories" Harry suggests, we go with that option.
Hermione is the one to do it. Just as we are about to leave I use the oblivate spell to make them forget I'm a death eater as well as us being here.