Chapter 9 - hes back

I walk around hogwarts and sigh, I go out to the gates and hug a few hogwarts kids that I didn't even know the names of they just wanted to say goodbye.
I walk over to the Durmstrang boys and hug viktor,
"So did you hit it off with hermione?" I ask he nods
"She's going to write to me" he smirks, I wiggle my eyebrows and we both laugh.
"Goodbye viktor see you another time" I hug him again before saying goodbye to a couple other Durmstrang boys.
I go over to Harry, hermione and Ron. I hug hermione tightly
"Goodbye hermione it was a pleasure to meet you" I smile, she says the same so I move onto Harry.
"Harry, it was fun to be a champion with you. I'm so sorry about Cedric we all liked him. Goodbye Harry" I hug him and move onto Ron.
"See ya Ron, it was good to be able to see you in that awful dress robe." I wink at him, he blushes and I kiss his cheek. I hug a few others such as Ginny,Neville and a couple others before I get tons of goodbyes from others.
I notice George and Fred playing small tricks on a third year, I walk over to them and smile.
"It was awesome meeting you two" I nod, the boys roll their eyes and pull me in for a group hug. "I hate to admit this but I'm going to miss you guys" I laugh quietly. The boys laugh as well.
"We still have the offer of living in the boys bathroom" Fred jokes
"Tempting but no thanks" I smile. I pull away from the boys, I kiss Fred's cheek before hugging George a kiss his cheek.
"Goodbye weasleys you better write to me" I wave
"Goodbye Cleo, don't worry we won't" they wave back and I smile and head to the carriage with the rest of the Beauxbaton girls.
We all get on board before flying away back to France. Back to Beauxbaton academy.
When we arrive back at school, I go straight up to my room. I sit on my bed and unpack my things.
I itch my leg where my cut was, my bandage is irritating me.
I sigh as another owl approaches my window, luckily I still have Bella's letters from when she sent them to hogwarts. I don't understands how she's sending me these letters if she's in askaban she's always been the sly kind so I guess she's been secretly observing everything. I take the letter off the owl and open it.
Cleo, he's back! The dark lord is back! We need to meet soon, we need to speak. ~ bellatrix
I sigh and rip the letter up, I shoo the owl away before laying down on my bed. This will probably be my last night in this bed, I only just remembered on the journey back that I've been/will be expelled. I need somewhere to stay over the summer, maybe I'll stay at my old house it's probably still abandoned. I disapparate to my old house and sigh, it's still stands but it's still abandoned and tattered.
I return to my room for the night and go to sleep. There's no point in worrying right now

"Clementine, nice to finally meet you. Bellatrix has told me a lot about you." Voldemort smiles his grim teeth at me, I nod and smile back.
"Always a pleasure my lord" I bow, Voldemort smile widens as I rise.
"Give me your arm" Voldemort demands, I give him my arm and he turns it round. He presses the tip of his wand to my skin, I watch as the dark mark appears on my arm. I wince and bite my tongue. Bellatrix laughs behind me
"Well done Cleo!" She smiles, I smile back and pull my sleeve down. I turn around to see George,
"Do it" Voldemort smirks, I wink at George and raise my wand.
"Avada kadavra!" I whisper.

I bolt awake drench in sweat. I catch my breath and climb out of bed. I go into the bathroom and spray water on my face. I look down at my arm and sigh a sigh of relief. I look out the window, the suns only just rising. I go back into my bedroom and change clothes into normal clothes.
I don't bother to go to breakfast. I stay upstairs and pack everything up before heading down to madam Olympe Maximes office.