Chapter 18 - summer with the weasleys

A couple days after,

It's summer again, bloody hell is this going quick. Guess what?! I've graduated! No more hogwarts :( my seventh year has come to an end and now I'm a full wizard!

A lot of drama has been in the newpapers since Harry and Dumbledore saw Voldemort again. I feel awful for bellatrixs actions, why did she have to kill Sirius?!

I'm on the train on the way to the weasleys house, George and Fred insisted on me staying with them this summer. I'm actually quiet excited, George and I...well I don't know what we are but it's defiantly something.

When we arrive at the station I wave at Molly and Arthur, Fred and George look at me and we all walk to them.

"Oh Cleo, I'm so happy your staying with us again!" Molly hugs me tightly, I hug her back and laugh quietly.

"I'm so happy you're letting me stay again" I admit, we all head to the house and I send my bags up to my new room which George and Fred show me.

I lie down on the bed and smile, the house smells amazing. I love the smell of weasleys home.

It smells of family and love and care. If those things smell of anything.

George comes into my room and sits down on the end of the bed, I smirk and sit up. He licks his lips and I sit properly next to him.

"Sup Georgie" I smile, George rolls his eyes.

"I was wondering...would you like to be my...girlfriend, I mean we aren't officially labeled yet and I was wondering..." George awkwardly admits, I laugh and nod.

"Of course, how could you say no to George weasley anyway?" I smirk, I lean over and gently kiss him. He places his hand on the side of my face and deepens the kiss.

Fred apperates into the room, I groan and part from George.

"Oh Fred can't you leave your brother for another twenty minutes or so?" I ask jokily, Fred pulls a face and looks at George. George laughs and leaves the room with his brother.

I stay in my room as I unpack and change into some comfy clothes, jogging bottoms and a loose flowing crop top. I leave my hair down and sit by my window as I read a book.

Not long later we are all called down for dinner, I sit by George and Ginny. We all chat and eat before helping clear up.

I head to bed early since I'm exhausted from the past couple of eventful days at hogwarts. I've barely slept because of the never changing nightmares anyway, I change into pyjamas before sliding into bed. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

Nightmare

Voldemort circles me, he stops behind me and slides his hands down my arm. He raises my arm to show the dark mark. My breathing gets hitched in my throat.

"Interesting clementine" Voldemort hisses in my ear, he drops my arm and circles back around so he's infront of me. I stare straight a head, Voldemort takes my face with his fingers.

"You're ready" Voldemort whispers, my dark mark moves up my arm burning and stinging pain goes with it. I wince and scream internally.

End of nightmare

I wake up screaming and sobbing into my pillow, George rushes in and stares at me. I probably look like a five year old crying over a bad dream. These dreams are so realistic though that's what makes it scary and the pain feels so real.

"Nightmares...you used to scream like that when you had nightmares in hogwarts. We got used to it since we were in a different part of the common room but now it sounds even worse I had to come check on you" George mutters, I bite my lip and pull back the covers. George slide underneath and pulls my hot, sweaty body to his cool one. All my muscles relax instantly, I soon fall asleep again this time with no nightmares.