Chapter 19 - trouble

I stay up all the next night until the next morning, i wrote my response to Dumbledore and send it away.

Then later on I rush breakfast before heading to the boys shop, I go inside and take off my coat. It's raining today.

"Hey weasleys" I smile, the boys walk towards me and embrace me. I kiss George and he holds me for a while.

I sit by the back and lean against the wall,

"Pick anything you want" George whispers. I smile and look around. I collect a few pranks before thanking George and Fred then sitting back down.

The shop soon fills with kids and adults a like.

I smile at Harry, hermione, Ron and Ginny as they walk through the door. They smile back and wave,

"Did you know that Cleo and George are going out" Ron tells Harry loudly, my ears only just catch the words as they walk by from a few metres away.

I smirk and roll my eyes.

They don't stay long though since Ron gets fed up, I stand up and run over to George.

"I'll be back later" I kiss his cheek before running after them.
Just as I'm about to leave the shop, Fred catches me and presses his lips against my cheek in one sloppy kiss.
I squeal and laugh hysterically, Fred lets go of me then sticks his tongue out at George.
I catch up with Harry and the others swiftly following them as they follow Draco malfoy down alleyways and sharp corners. I gasp as bellatrix slams me into a wall.

"Hey cousin" she smiles as she holds her wand to my neck. "Been having nightmares have we? Dark mark nightmares?" Bellatrix shows me her dark mark, I look away and bite my lip.

"How do you know about my nightmares Bella?!" I hiss, bellatrix holds her wand to my neck again.

"Because he told me, the dark lord. You should join us clementine, I'm sure the dark mark would look great on that bare, innocent arm" Bella pulls up my sleeve and studies my arm. I pull away from bellatrix and run. I run until my lungs burn and I gasp for air. I calm down before I enter the shop though.

It's getting dark I still have to pack for Hogwarts.

"George, Fred come back to the burrow tonight. It's my last night" I yell up to them, they both give me a thumbs up before I disapperate to the burrow.

I sit inside and pack my trunk, the question still floats in my mind. Why would Bellatrix ask about my dreams?

I don't even notice when George and Fred apperate into my room, George kisses my cheek pulling me from my trance. I smile and face the boys.

"We still have the offer of working for us on the table, we Could keep you in the boys toilets and feed you chocolate frogs" Fred jokes. I remember when they offered me that on the last day of the goblet of fire tournament because they didn't want me to leave hogwarts.

"Don't worry it's only until the next holiday then I'll be back" I explain.

"But that's so far away! How are we supposed to pull pranks on boys if we don't have our distraction" Fred groans, I laugh and roll my eyes. George places his arms around me and snuggles me.

"I'll leave you two alone" Fred wiggles his eyebrows, I blow him a kiss and he catches it before laughing.

"I don't want you to go" George mumbles, I half smile before kissing George.

"I'll be back real soon" I assure him, George kisses me again and lays me down on the bed. He deepens the kiss and runs his hand through my hair, I run my hands down Georges back but we once again get rudely interrupted by Ginny.