Chapter 35 - travelling

I wince and try not to scream, the arguing voices of Ron and Harry mixed with The dark lords hissing noise is driving me crazy.
I bolt upwards and disapperate.
I travel to the only place my mind is on right now, Malfoy Manor.
"Finally, Cleo. I thought you'd never show up." Bellatrix greets me slinging her arm over my shoulders leading me down the large hallway to the dining room.
"Clementine, how good to see you. I hope you are feeling well." Voldemort has his back to me with Nagini by his side.
"Thank you, my Lord." I mutter, Bellatrix moves away from me with a mischievous smile stuck on her lips.
"Have you seen any sign of Harry Potter recently?" He turns ever so slowly on his heels to face me.
"No, my lord. I've been with my family, I'm afraid I haven't seen the Potter boy since you sent the death eaters to the Weasley wedding." I fluently lie, the dark lord takes a step towards me then I tense up as Nagini slithers over my feet, her body much heavier than expected.
"Well I hope you aren't lying to me" Voldemort lifts my chin with his temporary wand.
"No, my lord." I swallow nervously against his wands tip, The dark lord observes me for a moment before lowering his wand.
"Because it wouldn't be good if I found out you were in fact lying. You'd be begging for death by the time I'd be done with you." Voldemort coldly chuckles, I try not to wince at the horrid noise.
"I'll need you in a few days time, but for now you are dismissed" Voldemort shoos me off and bellatrix takes me from the room.
"Oh, he likes you, cousin. Normally he'd be much harsher than that" Bellatrix laughs her taunting laugh then disapperates me to diagon alley.
"We'll be seeing you, Cousin." She wiggles her fingers at me before leaving.
I instantly disapperate back to the tent.
"Where have you been?! We thought you left with Ron!" Hermione folds her arms in front of her chest frustratedly.
"Rons gone?" I question, Hermione nods her head once before storming away.
Over the next few days we travel by our selfs the only upside to not having Ron with us is we can disapperate when we need too.
Once partially quiet evening as the radio played, Hermione and Harry danced with one another whilst I sat back and watched.
My anxiety recently has been through the roof, I've been having to hide the dark mark from Harry and Hermione as well as worry about the Dark lords plans for me.
Suddenly I hear his voice, my dark mark itches and I can feel the darkness that is Voldemort summoning me.
"I'm going to get some air." I leave tent, they stop dancing to watch me walk out.
I disapperate to Malfoy manner, I enter the dining room where the dark lord awaits for me.
"Mr Lord." I force myself to bow before the wizard I hate the most, Bellatrix smirks at me and flicks her wild curls.
"Clementine, you came sooner then I thought." Voldemort turns to face me with one hell of a wicked grin, something inside me turns cold and I hold back a shudder.
"I've been waiting, you said you would be in contact with me again in the next few days and my lord it's been almost a week." I grit my teeth with a tensed jaw.
"Ah, yes, well I have something for you to finally do. I need you to find Harry Potter and his friends." He leans forward towards me, my heart beats starts to rise.
"But..." he instantly cuts me off,
"No! You will find Harry Potter! You are not friends with him! If I find out that you, are hiding him from me, I won't be using just a killing curse on you!" He snaps, I almost cower away at his violent growl.
"I'll find them." My eyes meet his cruel cold dark ones, he nods his head and waves his hand.
"Good. Now leave, keep Bellatrix updated." Voldemort turns his back on me, my gaze switches to Bella. She skips towards me and burys me in an embrace.
"Come on, cus. You've got work to do."
The next day I return to the two teenagers, hermione sits upon the rocks reading whilst Harry stays inside the tent.
I spend my time staring upon the horizon, I miss Fred and George terribly.
"Hermione! You were right! Snitches have flesh memories but I didn't catch the first snitch with my hand! I almost swallowed it." Harry appears from the tent and makes his way over to hermione, I join them and study the snitch as Hermione does.
"I open at the close" I read the small imprinting.
"What do you think that means?" Harry asks.
"I don't know" both Hermione and I say in unison.
"I found something as well..." Hermione opens her book and Harry scoots closer to us. "At first I thought it was an eye but now I don't think it is..." Hermione shows us a small symbol, I zone about as Hermione and Harry discuss it.
I stare at the small marking, it seems familiar, very familiar.
Suddenly I'm brought back into the world when Harry mentions returning to his birth home to seek a horcrux.
"No way, no way, Harry. It's dangerous!" I raise to my feet to face the two,
"Even I admit I've been thinking that sooner or later we'll have to go there..." Hermione sides with Harry, two on one, even if I tied them to the tent they'd go without me.
"I think it's possible something else is hidden there." Hermione suggests.
"What?" Harry asks.
"The sword." She sighs, "if Dumbledore wanted you to find it but didn't want falling into the ministries hands where better to hide it than the birth place of the founder of Gryffindor." Hermione explains, even I have to admit she's got a point.
"Looks like we're going there then." I groan, Hermione scratches Harry's hair.
"Don't let me give you a hair cut again." She pleads, I roll my eyes and take the two by the arms.
"Come on, you two."
Whilst Harry and Hermione pack things up I disapperate to Malfoy manner.
I spot Draco, I run up to him and hug him, he seems sleep deprived and anxious. I hold his face and stare into his eyes.
"Please tell me you're okay" I whisper, Draco tenses his jaw deciding whether or not to lie.
"I'm not, Cleo. I hate this." Dracos eyes fill with tears, I pull him back into me.
"Shh." I hush him, he discreetly wipes away his newly falling tears.
I notice bellatrix enter the room
"Back so soon?" Bellatrixs sing song voice cackles through the air, I nod my head.
"I have news for the dark lord." I proclaim as confidently as I can.
"Oh have we? Come with me then, Cleo." Bellatrix drags me into the other room.
"My lord, I have news on the where abouts of potter and his friends..." I mutter, Voldemort smiles at me and nears me.
"Where?"
"In the muggle world, my lord. I saw his friend, Ron Weasley just outside of London in the south. I know he'll be with Ron since they're stuck like glue. I don't know if they're still there." I lie,
"Are you being honest with me?" Voldemort almost hisses his words.
"Yes." No.
"Good, send someone over to check where clementine says she spot the Weasley boy." Voldemort orders Bellatrix, Bella nods her head then removes me from the room.
I rush over to Draco.
"Be careful, don't trust anyone. Draco I don't want you getting hurt. How's Hogwarts?" I grasp onto Draco's hand.
"Run by Snape so how do you think it is. He's wondering about you, he wants you to work there again." Draco keeps his voice low and his eyes constantly dart behind me.
"I can't, not yet, Draco I'll come back but not now. Stay out of trouble and out of this, no matter what that mark means on your arm you don't have to be apart of this." I assure him.
"I already am." Draco walks off beckoned by his mother.