Chapter 2 - goblet of fire

Everyone is gathered in the great hall where we have to wait outside for our introduction routine. We wait in formation until it's our signal. We enter the hall all walking together before carrying on with our routine. At the end Fleur and her perfect little sister do their bit before we all bow.

I look around the hall, Hogwarts has looked good to me so far and things just seem to be getting better and better.
My eyes scan the tables of hogwarts students I smile before we take our seats at our table. Next it's turn for the Durmstrang Institute boys make their entrance and I must admit those boys are gorgeous.
I smile widely and nudge Johanna as Viktor Krum walks in with the headmaster.

"Your attention please" Dumbledore speaks up after a while of eating and chatting among ourselves. Dumbledore explains how dangerous the tournament is and what happens. Until suddenly the ceiling goes crazy and flashes lightning, a freaky looking man with a glass eye walks in and stops it. I raise my eyebrows at rose but she shrugs. Dumbledore talks with the man whom we soon find out name is Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody.

They explain the rule of how nobody under 17 is allowed to place their name in the cup to be selected. There is a sudden uprising of protests but I don't complain since I am 17 already. Although everyone is soon silenced by Dumbledore. Dumbledore reveals the goblet of fire, I smile widely and Johanna nudges me as if I hadn't noticed it yet.

"There's your future gone" Rose jokes, not many people actually believe I'll win but some do like my friends and some professors back at Beauxbatons. As soon as dinner is over we our taken to our new accommodations, I sit on my new bed. Unfortunately Rose and Johanna are opposite me and Fleur is next to me.
Great.

I change from my skirt and slip on some jeans, I leave my school blouse on however I take off my hat to let my hair down.

"Where are you going?" Fleur interrogates me.

"To place my name in the goblet of fire" I scribble my name down on a piece of paper before smirking and walking out. I head down the corridor to spot two boys and a girl. I notice the black shaggy haired boy is a rather famous face, the boy who lived, the one and only Harry Potter.
I run over to them to introduce myself.

"Hey!" I greet them they spin around slight surprised.

"Aren't you a girl from Beauxbaton academy of magic? I thought you were only aloud natural hair colours" The girl points at my hair.

"Yes, I am from Beauxbaton, my name is Clementine but my friends call me Cleo and yes we aren't allowed any other hair colour but I've only managed to get away with it." I explain, I hold my hand out to greet them.

"I'm hermione granger" the girl shakes my hand, followed by the ginger boy.

"R...r..Ron weasley" he stutters I laugh slightly and shake his hand.

"I'm Harry, Harry potter" the glasses boy is the last one to shake my hand. I smile at them that's when they notice the piece of paper.

"What's that?" Harry asks

"Oh I'm going to be the first name in the goblet of fire" I tell them.

"Well I'll see you around Hermione, Ron and Harry potter" I walk away from the young students before walking into the room where Dumbledore is casting a spell around the goblet so under 17 pupils can't enter their names.

I smile and send him a friendly nod.

"I've heard a lot about you Clementine" Dumbledore tells me. I place my name in the goblet.

"All good I hope" I sit down on one of the benches.

"Yes but not all, most but not all. I send my apologies about your parents what happened was outrageous but you seemed to cope well" Dumbledore notices