Chapter 21 - draco

A couple of blurry days later

The next couple days go by In a blur the only thing that's clear is the nightmares I have at night, which now I've silenced thanks to Dumbledore.

Harry wants me to supervise the quidditch trails just in case something happens, of corse I say I'll do it because it's Harry, he's my friend.

I sit on one of the higher benches with hermione as we sit and watch.

Harry explains everything to the lads, I smile as Ron looks up at hermione. She waves at him.

I smell young love...

They all fly into their places, I cheer for Ron as the others do but hermione just looks worried.

I attend to injured players as the game goes on, but not many luckily have major issues.

I laugh hysterically as Ron goal keeps and then almost falls off, he's alright but he's got no chance against cormack.

Suddenly cormack misses a save, I look over at hermione as she smirks. Sneaky little one she is.

Later on I head back to the common room and sit on the floor in the corner as I grade some homework professor slughorn asked me to mark.

I try to block out everyone but when hermione and Harry are arguing over some book I decided to pay some attention.

I stand up and walk over to them.

"Harry give me the book" Harry stays still, I glare at him. "Now" I hold out my hand, Harry gives it to me. I look at the front page.

"This book is property of The half blood prince, who's that?" I ask Harry, he shrugs.

"I don't know" I hand him the book and he walks away.

"Okay don't bother me I'm marking homework" I warn them

"I thought the professors are meant to do that" Ginny furrows her eyebrows

"Yeah but slughorn doesn't like to and apparently we think alike" I roll my eyes. I sit back down and get back to work. A few tiresome hours later I finally finish, I stand up and leave the common room. I head to slughorns office and place the home works on his desk, before leaving and going back to the common room.

Half way down the corridor I notice Draco sat on the floor slummed against a wall with his head in his hands.

"Draco?" I whisper, Draco looks up at me with dark tired eyes.

"Leave me alone" Draco stands up,

"Let's take you back to the slytherin common room" I take his arm by the rips it away from me. He glares at me,

"Leave me alone!" He yells, I grab his shoulders and slam him into the wall.

"Calm down malfoy" I mutter, Draco closes his eyes and leans his head against the wall. "I'm taking you to your common room" I place my arm around dracos waist and slowly walk him back to the slytherin common room.

"Say the password" I whisper, he tells me the password then we go inside. I take him to his room door,

He leaves me as he walks into his room that's when I leave the room and head back to my own common room.

As I enter my room I notice an owl with a letter, a letter from Bellatrix.

Clementine,

He wants to see you, he wants to speak with you. I suggest you keep an eye open.

Bellatrix

I rip the letter up and hide it, my hands are shaking now. I pull my duvet over my head as I climb into bed, I curl up in a ball and shake violently. Voldemort wants to meet me. Soon.

I close my eyes before drifting off to sleep, no nightmares erupt into my mind that night.

For weeks I have no nightmares, it's peaceful but extremely worrying. The snow has settled again so recently it's been freezing. I stay inside by myself mostly, marking homework, attending small meetings with slughorn discussing about our lessons. I've had no social time with anyone, not Harry or Draco or anyone outside of hogwarts during the weekends.

Every professor enjoys my presence as I help with their lessons, I enjoy working with all the professors, all the professors except one. Snape.

He knows my nightmares have stopped, I don't know how or why...but it's scaring me.