Chapter 15 - christmas

Night before the holidays

"Please don't!" I beg, Voldemort stares at me and holds out his wand towards George. "My lord, I'll do anything" I haven't got a cloak or jumper on so you can clearly see my dark mark. Voldemort walks towards me still holding George in the air with his wand.

"So pathetic I thought you were stronger than this" Voldemort admits, he kills George infront of me. I hold in a sob and I rise to my feet.

"I am" I whisper afraid to let my voice go any louder and embarrass me. Voldemorts snake nagini slithers over my feet and up my legs. I stroke it's long body as it glides over me, I smirk and let the snake glide over my body. When nagini reaches my arm and when it's scaled skin touches the dark mark fire burns up my arm. I scream and fall to my knees, the pain is unbearable. Bellatrix laughs in the background and Voldemort stares down at me disappointment in his eyes. The pain goes on for what feels like hours and when nagini bites my dark mark I jolt awake.

Another nightmare. They're getting worse. This time no one comes to check on me, I look down at my arm to find it bare as normal. I sign and climb out of bed I pass a couple of hours as I pack a few things for the holidays.

When we actually get back to the house the weasleys are currently staying in, which I soon find out is the black families house now owned by Sirius black, I realise there's only a week 'till Christmas and I haven't done any shopping yet!

I walk inside and send my bag of clothes upstairs.

"Welcome Cleo! I've heard a lot about you! Nice to finally meet you dear" Molly, the boys mum hugs me, I smile and hug her back.

"Thank you for letting me stay over the holidays it gets lonely over at mine" I thank her,

"No problem dear! No one should be alone on christmas. I'll get Fred and George to take you to your room" she tells me. Fred and George link arms with me and we skip towards the stairs. I laugh and just as we walk up the stairs I catch a glimpse of Sirius black.

The next day I go around assessing people deciding what to get them as a gift, then the day after that I go shopping with Molly and Ginny.

"So do you like like George or Fred?" Ginny asks as we walk into a clothes shop. I laugh quietly and shake my head, do I really like them more than a friend?

"We are just close friends Ginny, what about you any boys your crushing on?" I smirk and nudge her lightly. She blushes and shakes her head. "If you don't want to tell me that's fine but I think that blush just answered your answer before you could"

I managed to get a gift for Harry, Ron, hermione, Molly (Weasley mum) , Ginny, Fred, George, Arthur (Weasley dad) and even Sirius, he is my cousin after all. I do sneak in a little gift for myself as well which is a small muggle book.

Days past and soon it was Christmas Day. I have wrapped all my presents and they were ready to be opened. I know the weasleys aren't very wealthy so I decided to treat them all.

We all stand around the dinner table, I'm sitting next to Fred tonight. I hide my presents under my chair and Molly comes in with Arthur.

"Daddy's back!" She announces we all clap before sitting down. "Now presents!" Moly hands everyone a present. I smile widely and thank her when she hands me one. I open it and bite my lip, it's a blue sweater.

"I love it thank you Molly" I thank her, she smiles and everyone else opens their presents. "Before dinner I got everyone presents myself" I hand everyone there's, Molly and Arthur seemed slightly surprised but happy when I hand them their gifts.

I got Fred and George, new beanies since Molly made them scarfs. I got hermione and Ginny expensive bracelets which they adore. I got Ron a box of delicious sweets then I got Molly a expensive perfume and Arthur some expensive alcohol. Everyone loves their presents and the only two missing are Harry and Sirius.

Harry walks in as we get ready for dinner,

"Oh Harry Harry! There you are. Happy Christmas" Molly hugs Harry as she hands him the present. He thanks her and I stand up,

"Here you go Harry I wasn't sure what you'd like" I hand him the small parcel that held a dream catcher in it. "I heard you've been having nightmares recently, muggles believe these dream catcher catch the bad dreams so you don't have them again. It's sort of a joke present" I explain he thanks me and hugs me. Everyone stares as I walk towards Sirius.

"Everyone deserves a present here you go Sirius" I hand him the present I got him which is in fact a brand new pair of black leather shoes. "They're really expensive and I saw you only had like one pair of shoes" I scratch the back of my neck, he thanks me and I return to my seat.

"A Christmas toast! To Mr Harry potter without whom I would not be here. Harry." We all raise our glasses.

"Harry" we all repeat

"Harry" Sirius ends it off. We click glasses and sit back down. I sip on my drink and we get the food started.

Later that night

I help clean up and I sit at the dining table for a while as I read a muggle book I bought yesterday. I stay up longer than everyone else, I sit by candle light and read. Just as I start to drift off, someone walks into the room.

"Cleo, you're falling asleep you need to go to bed" George whispers a smirk on his face.

"Your right, goodnight Weasley" I stand up and yawn. I walk over to George to hug him, he hugs me before looking up.

"Mistletoe" George smirks, I sigh and roll my eyes. I go on my tiptoes and press my lips on his, I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist and back.

I deepen the kiss, my body reacts as our lips move together. I pull away and smile.

"Goodnight" I walk away and head upstairs.