Chapter 54 - To hell with you

"Lucius. You wanted me?"
"Yes." Lucius opens his arm dangling it in the air weakly, I scoff and walk past him into the dining hall.
A cold shiver ripples down my spine, this room haunts me, how can they casually stand in here after everything that's happened in this exact room.
"Well? What is it then?" I ask in a low grumble as Draco hands me a small damp towel, I turn my back to the Malfoys and focus on cleaning myself up by the mirror.
"We need you to support us by saying we defected against the death eaters like you did." Narcissa takes hold of Lucius arm, I almost burst out laughing until I realise they're being serious. They want me to help them.
"You want me to help you! I'm sorry are you mentally unwell?!" I start to raise my voice, Lucius shoots daggers with his eyes at me.
"How dare you..." Lucius goes to snap but Narcissa interrupts his growl.
"Please! We can't be sent to Askaban, think of poor Draco." Narcissa voice breaks whilst she looks over teary eyed at her son. Meanwhile Draco is awkwardly staring down at his shoes.
I sigh and walk towards Draco, he looks up at me for a moment.
"How are you even sure I'm the best option? The wizarding world is trying to go against me for every little thing I do, they're trying to prove I was a bad guy. How is me supporting you helpful for anyone?" I ask Narcissa whilst I keep my eyes on Draco's lowered face.
"Because you have Potter on your side!" Lucius admits now speaking up with less hatred in his voice.
"So? What do I get for helping you, I don't come cheap Lucius." I swagger toward Lucius now slightly smirking at the pathetic man.
"I'm sure you don't. You can have whatever you want if you do this for us." Narcissa informs me, Lucius hisses her name in warning but she simply ignores her husband.
"Then it's settled. When the occasion arises I will help you but only when that occasion comes. I'm not doing anything else for you, and let's make it clear I'm doing this for Draco. I'd much prefer to see you locked away but Draco wouldn't appreciate that." I fold my arms across my chest, Lucius is obviously biting his tongue to stop his snappy snide comments from spilling out.
"We don't even know if we'll need you, if you've forgotten father can be quite persuasive by himself." Draco quietly mumbles, I smile and shake my head at Draco.
"I'll come back tomorrow with what I want if I do help you. Oh and I almost forgot..." I take a couple step forward so I'm face to face with Lucius, I can feel his breath on my cheeks with how close I am to the man. "...if I ever see those little minions of yours again, even for a message from you. I'll rip their heads off, wrap them up and send them to you as a gift." I snarl at Lucius, he flinches as I speak just before I turn to walk away.
I leave the house through the front door, suddenly Donnie apperates in front of me. I jump backwards and clutch my chest.
"Donnie! You arsehole! You scared the hell out of me!" I punch him irritably on his arm, Donnie laughs and catches my wrist. His smile fades when he notices the marks my attackers left me earlier.
"Who did this to you?" He touches my face examining my whole body, I push him away rolling my eyes.
"Just some of Lucius Malfoys pets, don't worry about it." I smile acting more relaxed than before. Donnie slings his arm around my shoulders even with me squirming to break free he starts to walk on.
"What did Malfoy want?" Donnie asks as we make it to the gates, I sigh miserably.
"Just business." I say flatly, Donnie's lips purse into a thin line as he thinks.
"Yeah? Well we also have business to attend to." He tells me before we disapperate.

A couple hours later after Donnie talks non stop on some jobs he's already got and fills me in on them he leaves. I go back to what I like doing best which is sleeping and reading, my mind wanders off a couple times to the Malfoys and even the Weasleys.
Then after that I scraped up some food and took a shower.
In the morning I go back to Malfoy Manor.
I don't bother knocking, I simply enter and waltz into the dimly lit lounge.
"Cleo." Narcissa greets me, I smirk however just before I open my mouth Lucius cracks into a smile by speaking himself.
"We know what we are going to give you." He stands up strutting towards me.
"Oh really?" I cock my head now intrigued in what he has to say.
"Donnie." Lucius with one word makes my whole body lose feeling.
"W..wh...What?" I stutter, Lucius continues smiling his wicked grin.
"It'd be a shame if the ministry found out you were working with an undesirable. It defiantly wouldn't help with your reputation at the moment either." Lucius tells me.
"I have no idea...no idea what you're talking about."
"But you do, I saw him with his arm wrapped around you yesterday. Finally replaced that blood traitor Weasley have you?" Lucius finally makes me break, I lunge forward slamming him against the wall with my wand pressed against his neck. Narcissa stands up but Lucius stops her by holding his hand up.
A deep chuckle rumbles in his throat as he looks into my eyes.
"Hit a soft spot have I? Shame, everyone seemed to think you and him were a great couple. I prefer Donnie." Lucius raises his eyebrow at me, I press the tip of my wand harder against his neck.
"How do you know Donnie?!" I question him.
"I don't. He's very recognisable as his undesirable posters are everywhere. What could have a snatcher done so bad to make him an undesirable anyway or hasn't he told you?" Lucius pouts mockingly, a pit of rage builds in my stomach.
"So now what?! You're going to black mail me into helping you?!" I growl, Lucius rolls his eyes.
"Well yes. You're going to support us when or if we need you some way along the line or I'll make sure you're locked up for being the Dark lords number one follower."
"You're despicable, and pathetic! Even now when Voldemort is dead you can't say his name! You're weak, you're vile, you're truly a horrible man and you deserve to have the dementors kiss and more!" I spit out moving away from the old man. Lucius pulls out his wand holding it up in a duel stance. "I'm not going to fight you, Lucius. I have more important things to do with my life." I turn my back on him and just as I make it through the door I hear him cast a curse that misses me but about a centimetre.
"Go to hell Lucius Malfoy!"