Extreme Aggressor: Part Two

After arriving at the police headquarters, you followed Gideon and the rest of the team inside the building. It still felt awkward between you and the rest of the team which is why you stuck to Gideon's side the whole time. He walked fast throughout the building, and you did your best to keep up.

"He never stands with his back to a window. When I was between him and a doorway, he asked me to move," Derek gossiped about your friend.

"That's hypervigilance. It's not uncommon in post-traumatic stress disorder."

"Just how much disorder are we talking about?"

"Morgan, it's been six months. Everything's okay," Hotchner calmed him down.

"And he brings along a woman we don't even know? How do we know we can trust her? I'm sorry, but she doesn't mean anything to me yet," Derek asked just as you passed them.

Looking at them over your shoulder, you caught Spencer's eyes before moving on.

"Give her time. You gave me time," he said, catching up to you. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be. He's right. I'm a stranger to you guys."

"Hopefully by the end of this, you won't be," he smiled, walking into the main room with you that was crowded with uniforms.

"This is special agent Gideon, special agent Morgan, our expert on obsessional crimes, special agent Reid—"

"Dr. Reid," Gideon interrupted.

"Dr. Reid, our expert on well, everything, and the newest member of our team, Y/N Y/L/N. And after two years busting my ass in this office, I hope you all remember me," Hotchner smiled with the laughter that ensured throughout the room.

"He's willing to travel with the body," Gideon speaks, looking at the map.

"Then he drives a vehicle capable of concealing one," Hotchner added.

"1 in 7.4 drivers in Seattle owns an SUV," Spencer spat out.

"But how do we know it's his car? Ted Bundy drove a VW Bug. What about a Jeep Cherokee? Jeeps are more masculine," Derek voiced his thoughts.

"We all know how an unsub feels about asserting his masculinity," Gideon chuckled.

"When did the bureau become involved in the case?" Hotchner asked the lead police officer.

"After the fourth body. He dumped that one out of state."

While everyone was conversing and talking, you walked up the board with the recent pictures of the latest kidnapped victim, Heather. She went missing about a day ago which means she has about 24 hours left until she is dead—and the clock is ticking. Her image and the photos of the abduction site certainly does something for you, but it's not enough. Reaching up to touch the image of her, you closed your eyes to see if you can get anything from a picture.

A flash of an orange car here, her heart rate increasing while inside the car, but other than that, you got nothing. It would be better if you were touching some of her things since the human body leaves traces wherever they go, whatever they touch. Since she wasn't murdered, there isn't a dump site that would give you even more clues and answers.

"What are you doing?" Spencer asked when he saw you.

Opening your eyes, you lowered your hand before looking at him.

"I am trying to connect myself with her through a photograph. It's not that common to get anything, but it does happen. I see an orange car and her fearful expressions, but that's about it."