Somebody's Watching: Final Part

Elle approaches you with a careful look on her face, hoping she doesn't make you feel worse than you already do.

"Are you okay?"

"It was never meant to be. He clearly doesn't want me," you sigh sadly. "I'm done with him."

Spencer is given a fresh change of clothes from Derek, and after he changes into those, he heads inside to see how Lila is doing. Of course, he'd go to her and not you. You just yelled at him to leave you alone, but you really wish he'd go after you. By going to Lila first, it's just proof that he doesn't care about you at all.

"Lila? Are you still... Are you okay?" he asks gently.

"Michael was like family," she sniffles.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's just... so hard to trust people out here. You don't know who to believe. Everybody wants something from you. That's why I thought you were different," she cries.

Gideon approaches Spencer from behind with a somber look on his face. Apparently, your entire team is out here. Derek must have called them and let them know what is going on.

"I know I should have told you."

"I told him not to. He was only following my orders," Gideon says.

He pats Spencer on the shoulder and leaves the living room. You're watching this unfold from the kitchen archway with your arms crossed. You knew something was wrong from the minute you saw them together, you just didn't want to believe it. Seeing him with his hands all over her face and his lips all over hers broke your heart into two because you've been trying to so hard to be where she was.

All you wanted was a kiss from him.

"You know... the last time I was able to fully trust someone was at Julliard. Before I was... a somebody," Lila sighs.

"Julliard," Spencer mutters.

He's staring at a photo collage that Lila has on her wall, and you try to get a good look at it. It's your first time seeing this, so you're trying to look at the picture as a whole and as bits and pieces. It's a collage, but it looks like whoever put this together took a bunch of different pictures, cut them into strips, and then rearranged them out of order. This collage tells a story, and it's your job to uncover it.

"Didn't you say you used to live on Houston street?"

"What?" she asks, looking at him.

"You were a waitress. You lived on Houston."

"Yeah, I was."

"I need to take this apart."

"What?"

"I'll put it back. I think I see images of you. Guys! Check this out!"

The rest of your team shuffles into the main room, and Derek helps Spencer take down the collage and bring it to the kitchen where the biggest kitchen island you've ever seen is. They lay it down, and you get to work taking it apart. You're standing in between Spencer and Derek, but you're only focusing on the task at hand. Spencer looks at you, but you ignore him for now. You're going to do your job, but outside of that, you're not his friend anymore.

You take part of the collage and put them where they belong. Some of them being upside down and out of place, but you eventually put it all together. It looks like a collage of Lila's life starting from when she went to college.

"Lila, it looks like someone's been stalking you for years," Derek says.

"Yeah, this tells your whole life story, movie premieres, and theater playbills," you say. "Everything since college."