Secrets and Lies: Part One

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." - Albert Einstein

It's two in the fucking morning, and you and Spencer are at your apartment playing cards. You could have made your infamous coffee to go to bed or take a really effective pill, but you really enjoy spending time with Spencer. He's been spending more and more time over at your apartment than most, but you don't mind. It's the only place you can really be with Spencer without the judgmental stares you know you'd receive in the office. Most people don't see Spencer as attractive, but you see more than most.

You're on your love seat while Spencer sits across from you in a small armchair. Both of you have a full hand of cards with a bunch of snacks in the middle to act as money. You've been playing this game for a while, so the pile in the middle is getting bigger and bigger. You're wearing a very thin tank top and booty shorts with no bra or panties on. You usually like to sleep naked to let everything free, but you and Spencer haven't gone there just yet.

Spencer has won this game many a time with you, but if there is one thing you absolutely know for certain, it's that beneath that genius mind and those gorgeous brown eyes, he is still a man–a man that responds to a female body like everyone other man. He's been eyeing you since the game started, and you need to crank up your act if you want to win.

"So, are you okay with me telling Hotch and Gideon about us?" you blurt.

"Why wouldn't I be okay with that?" he asks, not taking his eyes off his own cards as he thinks about his next move.

"Well, for starters, I don't want to hide you anymore. I want to talk to my friends about my boyfriend, Spencer. Another thing, if they know, then the rest of the team will know. I know you hate Derek's teasing, and if he knows, then it might stop, you know?"

"Sneaking around is fun, but I think it's time that everyone knows," he chuckles.

"There is another reason," you trail off so he's forced to look at you.

You're sitting on your knees on the couch, and when you know you have his attention, you spread your legs slowly, watching as his gaze moves from your eyes to your legs. Just like that, he's putty in your hands. He can't see the outline of your panties which can only mean you're not wearing any, and he quietly and nervously gulps.

"What's the reason?" he whispers.

"I can get... adventurous and outgoing in a relationship, and if everyone knows, then the real fun can start."

Spencer's gaze goes back to his own cards, and you just smirk to yourself. You put your cards in order and lay them out for him to see on the table.

"Royal Flush," you grin.

"What?" he gasps, seemingly snapped back into reality. "How did I not win?"

You just laugh and get up to lean over the table. You collect all the winnings to your side, and then you lean into Spencer to give him a slow kiss. You swipe your tongue across his bottom lip, and when he opens his mouth to invite you in, you lick a thin line across his tongue before slightly pulling away.

"You may be a genius, Dr. Reid," you whisper, "but you're very easily distracted."

You peck his lips and get up, taking your cup of apple juice to the kitchen. You can feel his eyes on your ass, and that only makes your smirk grow deeper. You place your cup in the sink when you hear a knock on your front door. Who the hell could that be at this hour? It better not be your drunk neighbor begging for something to eat again.