Derailed: Final Part

No one has done anything, and the police and your team won't move in because of Ted. If someone doesn't do something soon, then people are going to die.

"What we need is a strategy. He's going to start killing soon," you mutter.

"I'll try to talk to him," Linda offered.

"You think that's wise?"

"Ted? You feel a little bit better now?" she asks without answering your question. "You're in no danger here. These people don't want to hurt you. The FBI agents just happened to be on the train today. They weren't following you, weren't watching you. Let them go, Ted. I'll stay with you. You and I will do this together only you need to let these people go. I will wait with you. No one wants to hurt you. We don't want to hurt you."

"No!" he screams and points his gun at her.

"No, it's okay Ted! It's okay!" she cries.

"Don't! I'll make sure that they never take it out of you. If you hurt one more person on this train I swear to god, I'll make them leave it in you forever."

The phone starts ringing, and everyone stares at it as if it's a person. Ted's face twitches and goes to answer it.

"Elle!" you hiss at her.

"Someone needs to do something!" she hisses back.

"What?...I want it out... No! One. One technician...One technician! Or every agent on this train dies!...Not anymore. I want it out now. Right now! Now!"

"What's going to happen?" you whisper to Elle.

The only thing that concerns you is that you don't know what your team is planning. If you can somehow talk to them and figure out what they're doing, then maybe you can try to help them from in here. You're twiddling your thumbs when the door to the train cabin opens. Ted rushes over to you and grabs your hair, forcing you to your feet. You swallow down the pain as he places you in front of him. His gun points to your head, and you look at the door just as Spencer walks in. Your eyes widen as you stare into his eyes. Your breath is coming out in short bursts, but you don't give anything else away. He takes a few steps, and the guns gets pressed deeper into your head.

"That's far enough," Ted glares.

"Hello, everyone. I'm here to remove a chip from Dr. Bryar."

"Take the vest off. I want to see you."

"I don't have any weapons. The higher authority doesn't authorize it for technicians."

"Take it off!" he yells. Spencer does what he's told because he knows Ted will shoot you. "Come closer. I want to see both of your hands at all times. Sit across from me." Spencer walks closer with his hands raised, and he takes a seat across from Ted. Spencer looks like he's going to shit himself, but he keeps calm. Once he's sitting, Ted throws you back towards the group. "Why are you so nervous?"

"I told you. I'm not used to being around guns," he mutters. He takes out a scalpel so he can cut Ted's arm. He sanitizes the area first before making the first cut. "This is going to probably sting a little bit."

You watch with wide eyes as he does this. He searches around before pulling out a microchip you know was never there in the first place. Spencer was doing magic.

"Did you see that?" Josh gasps.

"I knew it. I knew it!" Ted exclaims.

"I've got to go to the higher authority," Spencer informs and starts to get up.

"Not yet! Turn it on. Turn the chip on."

Everyone stares at Spencer because they don't know what he's going to do. This chip isn't real, you know it. So, how is he going to do that?