Machismo: Part Four

Warnings: heavy angst, talk of rape, child rape (ten years old) by multiple men, not being believed about it, trauma related to rape, canon violence, canon language, canon talk of death, methods of kill, fluff and angst

Author's Note: I really hope you guys accept what I have done to the reader in this story. It will all be relevant in later seasons. Though, please let me know what you think!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You feel the same exact energies that were at Lupe's house. The male energy is the exact same, but because there is a new victim, then it's a different female one. Still, one male and one female.

"Isabel Santiago, sixty-seven. No sign of forced entry. She was stabbed in the chest and genitals."

Isabel is lying on her couch, and because the murder is fresh, you take the leftover spirit and use it to put a picture together. What you see unlocks a door in your mind you didn't know could be unlocked. The unsub is here with her, sitting and having a drink. She gets up to refill his glass when he attacks her. Whatever is behind the door in your mind couldn't get out because the door was locked, but it's unlocked now, so who knows what might try and escape?

Elle leans closer to the body and spots something on Isabel's neck.

"Abrasions on her neck." Elle picks something off her neck and examines it closely. "Beads. from a necklace that's been ripped off her neck."

"Jewelry was taken from the body? That's the first we've seen from this guy."

"So, why was this one different?" Derek asks the million-dollar question.

You might get a better idea of where this guy went if you're outside, so you head out there to see a bunch of police and onlookers. There are two officers talking to a young woman in a blue shirt who looks distressed. She might have seen something, so you know you'll have t talk to her about it.

"For the past two years, we've had an average of one killing every nine weeks," Navarro sighs.

"Not two in three days," Hotch finishes for him.

"That's a pretty extreme escalation. He'll kill again soon."

"Who's that over there?" you ask and point to the young woman in blue.

"That's the daughter of the victim, Anna."

"Maybe she could tell us something about the necklace," Derek says.

You, Derek, and Elle head over to the woman. She looks so sad, which is to be expected, but she also looks exhausted from something else that might have happened to her. The officers leave her alone when they see you three approaching her.

"Hello, Anna. My name is Elle. I'm sorry about everything. I have some questions for you if you could answer them. Do you think you might be able to answer a few questions right now?" Elle asks in Spanish.

"Yes," she replies in English of those who don't understand the language.

"Your mother was wearing a necklace, but it was taken from her. Do you know if it had any special significance?" you ask.

"She gave it to me for my birthday. She never bought jewelry for herself. She asked if she could wear it during the holiday," Anna softly cries.

"So, this necklace was yours?" Derek questions.

"It was my favorite. I wore it almost every day."

Hotch comes over and leans into Derek to say something to him without alerting Anna or others around you. You're close enough to hear what he says.