Maya x reader

Even thought I don't like Maya that much...(Ok fine I don't like her at all).The idea just popped in my head randomly when I saw Maya getting forced to break some kids toys.You guys get to chose your gender in this story so...

Keys:

(Y/N):Your name
(Y/GR):Your Group

You were sitting alone at your creek,you were apart of the (Y/GR).You never really interacted with any of the other kids,so you just did your own thing alone deep in the creek.You had just came back from a yardsale,you just brought your own dollhouse,it was the first thing you brought with your own money.You opened up the dollhouse and began setting up the dollhouse for yourself,as you were setting up the dolls,you heard something.

You looked behind you,it was the king,his bestfrfriend aka your crush and friend,Maya and two acorn knights. "Ooo,(Y/N),I never knew you liked to play with dolls"Xavier said leaning over your dollhouse,you closed it up and moved it slightly away from him.Xavier raised a brow at you, "Don't think you're off the hook,I still remember that choco roll you snuck,(Y/N),you know the rules,do you really view me as an idiot?"Xavier asked you.You shook your head as a no.

"I-I'm sorry! But I was hungry-"You tried to explain but Xavier shouted at you to shut up,he glared at you and snapped his fingers.The two Acorn Knights grabbed you and held onto your forearms tightly. "Hey! Let me go!"You hollered.Xavier walked towards your dollhouse and opened the front walls.He analyzed the inside, "This is a very nice dollhouse,(Y/N),too bad it has to go..."Xavier said.Your eyes shrink at that sentence,Xavier pushed Maya in front of your dollhouse, "Bash it,Maya,destroy it!"Xavier ordered."But-"Maya tried to say but Xavier interuppted her.Maya looked at her bat,then you.

Maya's POV:I didn't know what to do now...If I do what Xavier says,(Y/N) will never forgive me,but if I disobey Xavier,I'll be in the maze...(Y/N) is someone I have feelings for that no one in the whole world could describe...My heartskips a beat everytime I'm with (him/her). "Maya! I won't say it again! Bash the dang dollhouse!"Xavier shouted at me.When was the last time I even made my own choices...I've been bossed around by Xavier for so long...And now its to the point I have to hurt someone I love...

(Warning! Lots of violence will in involed and some blood):

I took one last look at my purple bat and swung it across Xaviers head,he let out a scream.I began beating him with my bat as (Y/N) and the two Acorn Knights watched me beat Xavier. "M-Maya,what are d-doing?"Xavier got out then started coughing up blood. "I'm sick.And tired.Of being treated.Like a.Brainless...IDIOT!"I screamed as I hit Xavier more with my bat,after each word my attacks were getting more rough,Xavier was later knocked out.The two Acorn Knights ran away in panic.I grabbed onto (Y/N)'s hand and rushed (her/him) out the creek

(Recap:Maya chose you over Xavier and beat him with her bat and took you and your dollhouse out the creek safe and sound)

3rd Person:You were now alone with Maya, "M-Maya,why did you do that?"You asked.Maya sighed and looked you in the eye. "(Y/N),I would never hurt you! Destroying your dollhouse would crush you! I can't see you like that!"Maya said. "*Sighs* (Y/N),I-I love you..."Maya confessed.You gave her an impression of surprise holding onto the doll that came with your dollhouse. "You do?"You asked.Maya nodded, "Yes! You're the one I wanna be with! (Y/N) I promise you the world I love you!"Maya said.

You put your doll besides you and kissed Maya on the lips. "I wanna be with you too..."