Bye y'all

*Gulp*

S-So...Uh...Nice weather we're having...

Okay I'm gonna cut the crap... Look, I'm sorry to say that my COTC one-shots book is meeting its demise. I didn't want this book to end this is completely out my control.

Before you say something like...

"But it's your book I thought you had control of when this book goes".

Well, yes I do have control of this book but I can't control when this book ends. Wattpad has a limit to how many chapters books have and that limit is 200 and look how many chapters this book has, 200.

So, I'm making this chapter to say goodbye...To this book...Look, I might make another COTC one-shots book continuing this book's legacy but that is undecided but please respect my decision.

Honestly when I was still pretty new to Wattpad, I thought this book was gonna last til I can't be on Wattpad anymore but sadly I'm wrong-

Tbh, looking back at my old work brings a smile to my face seeing how much I've improved. Heck, one time I was rereading an old story in this book I couldn't read it without laughing seeing how childish I used to be.

But anyways, it was fun while it lasted hoped you like my final one-shot. I wanted to end this book with something that is actually keeping me happy.

Goodbye.

(If you're sad just listen to the music I gave you guys while you just be sad)