Introduction To ALLT

E X C E R P T

"Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,"

When your brother is a star hockey player and your sister is a Hollywood actress, everyone would want to hang out with you, to live your life, to have you hook them up with your hot brother, to take pictures with your sister. This is the life of twenty year old Liz Summers, a final year college student.

After being dragged to a game by her best friend, Liz witnesses her brother's first loss to a new team in the new season. Jason Summers has never lost a game since his draft, so he takes a personal hatred to the guy who scored the winning goal for the opposing team, Aaron West.

Liz and her brother have several arguments, but Liz's bestie pushes her to do what her heart wants. And what does her heart want? To be with Sex god and Pro Hockey Player, Aaron West. The relationship between Liz and her brother gets even more tense when she starts seeing Aaron, but Liz can't seem to stop herself from seeing him, neither can Aaron.

When Aaron meets Liz, he introduces her to a whole new world outside the walls of her overprotective brother, A World of Sincere Passion, Love, and Mind Blowing sex. In anger, he takes his fight with Aaron on the ice, an incident that nearly ruins Aaron's professional career.

Will Aaron choose his career over Liz? Or Can they have both, his career and their undemanding love?

A Love Like This.....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHARACTER NAMES

Elizabeth "Liz" Summers

Aaron West

Jason Summers

Kimberly Summers

Diane Connor

Alex Clayton

Yvonne Yde

Samantha Nic

Hudson Ace

Nick Stones

Terence Tiles

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

M A T U R E J O C K S S E R I E S

A Love Like This

A Heart Like This

A Spark Like This

A Burn Like This

A Fire Like This

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*NOTE THAT THIS IS MY FIRST EVER TRY AT WRITING A SPORTS ROMANCE AT THE AGE OF 16, AND THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT. SO THERE'S A LOT OF MISTAKES AND ERRORS, IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, FEEL FREE TO HIT THE EXIT BUTTON*