Chapter 14 || Captain West To The Rescue

L I Z

Aaron's deep and soft snore wakes me up from my slumber. I'm naked, he's sexy-hot naked, we're both naked. Whenever I get horny, I just succumb to my desires, I do whatever my body feels like doing. I gave Aaron a fucking blow job last night, and he blew up in my mouth, and I swallowed. I'm still trying to process how that happened. And his length, don't get me started. He's as big as half of my arm. Not exaggerating. I'm not going to lie, I was nervous as hell, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get him off, but I was wrong. I got him the fuck off. Yeah, Diane's rubbing off on me.

He's fast asleep, his eyes are swollen and his lips are slightly parted. His chest rises and falls slowly, his grip around my body is tight, like he doesn't want me to leave. His hard jawline, his deep brown hair, the small traces of hair on his chin, his full eyebrows....a beautiful work of art. I bet God made him on a Sunday. He's perfect.

"I love it when you stare at me like that, like you want to eat me....I'm all yours babe," his voice startles me but his eyes are still shut. Finally, he opens them, emerald green eyes admire me and my cheeks flush. Our stare is interrupted when his phone rings beside his head, the caller ID reads Nicky. Nick. Aaron puts the phone on speaker and Nick begins to ramble.

"Where the fuck are you?," Nick asks and Aaron's eyes are wide open now. "We've got fucking practice," now Aaron looks panicked, great.

"Why didn't you call me earlier?," Aaron growls and Nick laughs awkwardly.

"Yvonne said she was home, told me not to call," shit, Yvonne....oh my God. Aaron's eyes widen even more and I hop off him, grabbing my clothes and putting them on in a haste. I'm mortified.

"Yeah, the two of you need to dress up!," Yvonne yells playfully from the kitchen and Aaron gasps. A very deep gasp. Double shit.

We both dress up as fast as we can and head for the kitchen. Aaron's Cook, Mrs. Kelly is making breakfast. Oh God, did she see us too?

"Yup, she saw you guys," Yvonne answers my thoughts and I bury my face in my hands. My phone beeps from the living room and I rush to check it. I have seventeen messages from Diane. All messages are one word, DETAILS. Oh my God, could this morning get anymore worse. And I've got classes. Shit, damn you Liz.

"You okay?," I turn around to see Aaron standing in the doorway and I smile. I was freaking out some seconds ago but now I feel at ease. Aaron Freaking West.

"Yeah, yeah....I'm just.... I've got classes and I'm not...you know," I gesture to my clothes and he chuckles.

"Well," he walks closer to me. "I'm also late for practice so we're even," he teases and I laugh. Then he takes out a baby pink lollipop shaped key holder and places it in my hand. "Tell Kiara I said hi,"

I want to cry. He got Kiara a toy. Could he be anymore sweet. He got her a toy. I rush into his arms, throwing mine around him as he pulls me closer to him, kissing my neck softly. "Thank you," I whisper into the hug and he tightens his grip around me, like he doesn't want me to leave. I don't want to leave either.

But I've got school.......
"I gotta go," I whisper and he pulls away from me, slowly, his eyes raking around my body.

"Yeah, sure," he says. He has a nervous and shy look on his face. Aaron West is nervous?

I walk towards the door and he calls me back one last time, telling me to drive safely. I smile, then I head outside to my car. Woosh.....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I drive back to the home Diane and I share. On my way, I'm instantly reminded of the family dinner this evening, and a pit forms in my stomach. I don't want to go. For sure they're going to talk about the photos online and I won't know what to say. I won't even be able to argue or express myself. The woman I spoke to on the phone wasn't my adopted mother. She was different, someone else; like I always irritated her and she'd just figured it out. And Kim? I thought she was going to stand up for me as usual, but she didn't, she just watched Mom yell at me. And Jason, I don't want to think about him right now. I need at least eight hours of peace before this dinner. Eight hours.