Chapter 11 || Officially F*cked

A A R O N

She's looking at me like I just dropped a bomb. Of course I dropped a fucking bomb. I just straight up told her that I'd been jerking off to her since I saw her.

"Did you? Did you...um?," Is that what I think it is. She's not screaming or yelling like I'd expected. Did I come? Is that what she's trying to say. Of course I fucking did, multiple times, bliss, fucking bliss.

"Did I come?," She nods. "Yeah, you should have seen me," oh shoot, I just straight up said that. Fuck me. "I didn't mean that, just forget about what I said,"

"Yeah, I fucking did, you should have seen me," her eyes widen. And yet another bomb I've dropped. She throws her head back, and just when I expect her to yell or be mad, she laughs, she just laughs. And it's the best sound I have ever heard.
"You're laughing?," I ask. She doesn't say anything, she just continues to giggle and laugh and laugh. I love seeing her this way, so carefree and happy. For a moment, it seems as if she's forgotten about the photos, and she just wants to forget everything and be happy with me.

"Take me home please," she says, still giggling.

And I begin to drive. The thought of bringing her to my house flies into my mind, but then the photos sneak back in, and I know that my agent, Coach and Nick will probably be at my house now, and the last thing they'd want is to see me with her....well, except Nick.

One glance at her and I know she's smiling, smiling at the thought of me getting off to her. Her Ex was such an idiot, maybe his dick had problems, because I can jerk off to Elizabeth by merely picturing her in my brain, how much more when she's beside me. I'm hard, as hard as a rock, but tonight isn't about me, tonight is about her, and I don't want her to think she has to reciprocate. It was fucking awesome.

The way she begged me when she was so fucking close to the edge, the way she moaned into my mouth, they way she admired my body. Now, that's something half the female population have done, but there was something about the way she looked at me that made my head go batshit crazy. And they tattoos, those goddamn sexy tattoos. Butterflies were never sexy until her, and I fucking know it.

"We're here," I say as I pull into her driveway. When the car is parked, she reaches for the backseat to pack her stuff, then she turns to me. I fuckin' want to kiss her right now, but I think I've done enough. So I just lean forward and kiss her forehead. She smiles, then with a sweet goodnight, I watch her until she gets into the house and locks the door.

I drive home.

And just like I said, Nick, Coach and my agent Reiter are already watching the news, waiting for me.

"Where've you been?," Nick asks as I step into the living room. The flat screen TV is on, and it's the news cast. Fuck, they're already talking about the photos.

"This went up on YouTube minutes ago," Reiter hands me a tablet and the face I dread the most appears on the screen.

Jason Summers.

The interviewer asks him his opinion on the photos released of his sister. He's going to fuck this up, I fucking know it.
"Aaron West is assaulting my sister to get back at me,"

"Get back at you how? At the last game you were the one glaring at him," the interviewer says.

"That goal was a cheap pass, we all know that,"

"Turn it off," I yell at Reiter and he does just that. Then I head for the kitchen, finishing an 80 Cl bottle of water before I can say anything.

"I was teaching her how to play pool, I could have been teaching anyone and those photos might still get out there, and before you scold me.....I'm not doing anything with her because her brother is Summers, he's a bully and we all know that,"