Chapter 23 || Stop Being A Pussy

A A R O N

If there's one thing I've come to know, it's that Lizzie can be extremely shy when during convos and small talks, but.....in bed..... she's fucking badass. Right now my head is in between her legs and she just got what she called "The Orgasm Of The Century." What can I say? This has become an addiction. We're addicted to each other, and it's hot.....so hot.

"Come on," I say, lifting her off the bed and wrapping her in my arms. "let's get a shower together,"

Her cheeks turn pink and she gulps, "isn't that....too...um.... intimate?," I halt in my steps. She's right, I should probably—— "not that I don't want to, but.....you know what? Let's do it," she kisses my neck and my heart relaxes.

I kick the bathroom door open with my leg and she gasps, yep....I had this in mind before she woke up. Setting her in the tub, I watch as she rubs the bubbles all over her boobs, ah——fuck, then her eyes stop for a second, and it takes me a while to know what she's looking at. My cock. Which has become harder at the thought of her. She attempts to laugh, "Don't," I laugh back as I step in behind her, my cock slapping her back on impact.

She's got dimples in her back, and I fucking love staring at them.....and the beautiful stretch marks......she's perfect. Then I remember Diane.....
"Have you fixed things with Diane?," I ask and she takes in a few deep breaths, rubbing her body with the bubbles. Ever seen someone look so damn sexy in soap? Yup, I have.

"I didn't even let her know I was mad....I told you, I don't want to be that jealous best friend, I'm supposed to be happy for her..... not mad," she sighs.

"But, are you mad?," I take the question slowly.

"A little, but I'll get over it," she sighs and I kiss her shoulders, palming her back with my big hands. She makes a sound of relief, she loves it, so I continue.

"I still think you should talk to her about it," I say.

"This is the first time, I'll be fine," She says, and then I suddenly hate the words, "I'll be fine," because she's not, and she's just trying to be. She doesn't put herself first, she puts other people first, it's something she's been doing for a long time. She shouldn't have to do it. She fucking shouldn't. She should be able to say how she feels without worrying about other people's feelings. She loves other people more than she loves herself. Even those that don't love her.

"Alright," I sigh in defeat. It doesn't take a second for her to turn around and look me in the eye.

"Hey," she cups my face and kisses my forehead, something no one has ever done to me in this entire fucking lifetime. "I'm okay," she says.

"If you're okay, I'm okay," a stupid grin breaks across my face. I lean closer and kiss her boobs, sucking her nipples while she twists her fingers in my hair.

"Aaron," she whispers.

"Yes, Baby,"

"What are we?," She asks at the same time the door flies open and Nick waltzs in.

"Get out of here," I croak and he covers his face. Liz laughs, covering herself up with the bubbles.

"You said you were going to see the tattoo artist with me," Nick whines and then I suddenly remember. Shit. He's still covering his face. "Hi, Liz," he says and Liz giggles.

"Hey Nick.....some privacy?," She's still giggling.

"Oh, yeah, sure, I'm downstairs," He exits the room, still covering his eyes. When he's gone, Liz and I share a long laugh.

"I'm going out, you sure you'll be okay here?," I kiss her again and her question rings in my head. I expect her to bring it up again but she doesn't.

"Yeah, I'm totally okay," she says.