Chapter 2 || Aaron "Instagram Stalker" West

A A R O N

"Yo Cap, where's your fucking lucky hoodie?," Nick quizzes as I walk into the gym. Our gym.

I was at the airport this morning, my Mom had to go back to Canada and because she's lost one of her legs-thanks to fucking me and my first pro hockey game-I couldn't let her go to the airport alone, even though she knows how to use her crutches. I wore my hideous baseball cap because I am the Fucking Captain of the Seattle Hockey Team and I just want to see my Mom off and hit the gym, without taking fucking stupid selfies or endorsing worn-out clothes.

I was about to go when I saw two middle-aged women laughing. When I turned to see what they were laughing at, I nearly fainted. This hot chick had blood on her skirt and according to my cousin, Yvonne, helping a girl in that situation is number two in the girl code. She obviously didn't know she was being laughed at, and being the good guy that I am, I had to hop in and save the awkward situation, without looking at her of course.

I took off my hoodie, waited till she was standing without moving, then I whispered into her ear, telling her that she was stained, leaving the part of the two women laughing at her. She'd be so humiliated if she knew.

She gasped.

A sound that sent fire straight to my dick. I quickly walked away to save both of us from the awkward conversation we were about to have. I know I said I wasn't going to look at her, but my fucking dick sent red signals to my eyes and legs and I turned around.

She was dressed in a black pencil skirt that hugs her very obvious curves and incredible ass, her cleavage is slightly visible through her white tank top. She's got amazing cobalt blue eyes but they are focused on her phone. She paces around, I wonder who she's waiting for. Her boyfriend maybe? I mean it's super impossible for her to be single, considering how hot she is. Her brows furrow and she looks really pissed off. Her eyes nearly catch me so I just walk away. Straight to my car, heading for the gym.

And now I have to deal with Nick's fucking intrusive and annoying exam questions....

Now don't get me wrong, Nick is a fine dude, really cool, but I just wish he'd stop. It's only a while before all the other guys on the team start asking.

"Yes Cap, what the fuck happened? Did you lose it?," Alex butts in. Oh fucking Lord, I'm never walking away from this shit.

"I'll tell you what happened, he gave it to charity, you know it's got luck in it!," Fucking Hudson says.

"Seriously dude, that's your Jazz, where the fuck did it go?," Nick is being serious now.

"No, no, he gave it to that Samantha chick!," Alex concludes and all the other guys make agreeing sounds. Sam. I don't know much about her, but I can tell you one thing I know.....they all take turns fucking her, and as long as she likes it, it's fine. I mean, she's kind of like the number one Bunny around here. If there's anything like that.

"That's no way to talk to your Captain," I smirk as our team manager walks in.

Mrs. Carla.

Yeah, Mrs. Her husband used to play hockey for Seattle also, it's no surprise that he ended up sneaking his wife in as the fucking manager when he was retiring.

"That's it boys, are you lifting weights or what?," She raises a brow.

"Cap here just lost his jazz," Hudson jokes and they all laugh. Just when are they going to get off my ass for this shit?

"Hey, Hey, that's enough.....we have a game with New York next week Friday and we have to practice," Coach Mike steps into the gym and the voices reduce.