Chapter 10 || Orgasm In The Backseat

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE(18+) CONTENT
*Listen to Zayn - Sweat and Nick Jonas, Tove Lo - Close, while you read........*

L I Z

I'm driving, till I'm in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes I forget that my life is always going to be like this. Me not getting what I want. I wanted my real parents, but instead I got adopted; I wanted a normal and loving boyfriend back in freshman year, but instead I got Cameron; I wanted a loving big brother, but instead I got Jason; I wanted a quiet life, but I got Aaron West. And I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

My phone has been buzzing ever since I started this drive. Aaron, Nick— I don't know how he got my number, Diane, Yvonne, Mom, Dad, Kim and of course....Jason. I just want to disappear off the face of the Earth. Who took those pictures? And why? I forgot that Aaron is a public figure, and the media has their eyes on him wherever he is.

"She'd better not take that dick from us, so many girls have sucked that massive dick and so many other girls still want to,"

"Poor baby doesn't know that it's his style of fucking,"

Their words ring in my ear and I can't help but think, is Aaron using me? I mean I just met this guy, and I'm going batshit crazy whenever I hear someone else talking about him. He's a hockey player Liz, Hockey Players tend to share their stuff with the whole world.

I don't know where I've driven to, but I finally have the strength to park. And great, there's no signal and it's getting dark... slowly. How long was I driving?

This has always been my thing. Whenever I get upset, whenever something bad happens to me, I'd just drive to the middle of nowhere. Luckily, Diane usually finds me asleep, and then I wake up to her making dinner. Sometimes I wonder how she puts up with me, I'm always so scared.

I don't know how long I stayed awake, but I fell asleep, thoughts of Aaron kissing me flooded my mind. The way he handled my body, he had a method, the way he grabbed one of my ass cheeks, and I submitted immediately, the way he wrapped my thighs around him, and pinned me to the bed in seconds. Has he done this with someone else? Of course he has.... he's Aaron West for God's sake.

When I open my eyes, a different yet familiar scent hit my senses. Aaron. That arousing cologne. The streets are dark, and The Weeknd is singing. I look to my left, and Aaron is driving, his eyes focused on the dark streets. When did he? How did he? Oh my God.

"You're awake," he says, our eyes meet for a second before he turns back to the streets. "Diane drove your car home," he says again, his voice is so cold. Cold towards me.......

Then suddenly, he parks the car. He takes in a really deep breath, then he opens his door and walks out. What? Is he leaving me? Where is he going? I open my door and I follow him, running. He's so fast, four of my steps is one of his step.

"Aaron!," I yell but he doesn't look back, instead he continues walking, as fast as he can. "Aaron wait!," I can't keep up with him, but then he turns around, his eyes blazing with fire, his muscles straining to get out of his t-shirt. Greek god indeed. "Where are we? Why are you running off?," I pant.

"Don't fucking ask me that," he spits and I freeze. "Why did you do that huh? Run away like it was my fault, like I wanted those pictures released? Why did you enjoy me kissing you and then tell me that nothing fucking happened? Why? Elizabeth why?," He's walking closer now, and for some reason my feet are pinned to the ground.

"Aaron," I begin but he cuts me off.

"Do you really think that I did all that? That I had something to do with the photos?," It's dark, the only light shinning is the moon, and it lights up his perfect face.