Chapter 37 || Can't Do This Without You

WARNING: Mature (18+) Content Ahead

L I Z

I hated her the moment she called me a gold digger. I'd hoped she didn't come here to ask for money, but I was wrong. She came for money, and she wasn't ashamed to pick the cash from the floor and walk away without looking back. She didn't even bother to apologise to him, for making his childhood traumatic, and that hurt Aaron so much that the moment she left, her wrapped his arms around me and cried his eyes out, silently.

He held me like I was all he needed and I cried with him, and then we both fell asleep. But now we're awake and it's 3:35am and the guys won the game in Washington. I'm excited for them, and I know Aaron is too, and I know it know it hurts him to not be able to play.

"We never finished Bridgerton," Aaron says. We're snuggling together on the couch, his head is relaxed on my boobs and his arms are tightened around me, like he's begging me not to leave him.....and I'll never leave, ever.

"I'm staying in with you tomorrow, we'd finish it," I tell him as I comb my fingers through his hair.

"You're moving in," he's face to face with me now, only inches away from my lips.

"Yeah," I smile, kissing him lightly.

"Damn, best surprise ever," he grins and we both laugh. "Fuck," he groans.

"What's wrong?"

He takes my hand and places it on his crotch. He's got a lot going on down there; and I mean......a lot. "That's what's wrong," he groans, tugging at the helm of his lucky hoodie. We share a heated glance and then he takes it off. Aaron might be slowly recovering, but he hasn't forgotten how to make me wet.

His lips crash against mine.

And the whole world disappears around us.

He grabs my ass cheeks and squeezes them, still kissing and biting my lips. He moves to my neck and collarbones, using his teeth to get rid of my sports bra. When he finally gets rid of it, he takes a moment to appreciate my boobs by just staring at them. There was a time I felt too exposed in moments like this, but now I love the way he looks at me like I'm his last meal and he can't wait to devour me. He squeezes both boobs, sucks on my left nipple—— adding some teeth to the sensation. I throw my head back in a loud moan at the foreign but insanely hot contact and I feel him chuckle beneath me, licking the butterfly tattoos underneath my breast.

"Mrs. Kelly," I moan, "she's going to hear us,"

"You're moving in with me, so she might as well get used to it," he says as he reaches for the waistband of my joggers and tugs them off of me. When his heated eyes meet my pink panties, a sexy grin plays on his face, "Pink has never been so fucking——," he takes the waistband in his teeth, "sexy," then he kisses my lower abdomen.

He kisses and licks my pussy through my panties and I find myself wanting—— needing his fucking experienced tongue. "stop torturing me," I moan. "Just fucking get on with—— oh fuckkkkkkkkkk," my panties have shifted to the side and his tongue covers my clit in one warm lick. He chuckles again, getting rid of my panties in a swift second.

"Tell me how you want it," he says, sliding three fingers inside of me, "look how tight you are—— fuck me," one of his free fingers rub my clit furiously, "Elizabeth, say something or I'll fucking stop and go to bed," he growls.

"Aaron, I—— ah, fuck— I," I can't even find the words because his head is now buried in between my legs, sucking, licking, biting and devouring all of me. My fingers find their way to his hair, grabbing and tugging at it. His teeth graze my clit and my hips shoot off the couch. "No. Teeth. Fuck. Teeth," I grind out but he doesn't stop. I scream his name out in pleasure as the orgasm rips my sanity into two. He lifts his head and he gestures for me to help him undressed. I'm so glad his hands are free from those white bandages. So fucking glad.