Chapter 12 || Needing You

L I Z

Bad boys bring heaven to you.

Who ever said that wasn't kidding. From the car, to the face time.....I don't think I'll ever be able to recover from the orgasms. Ever.
But that's what he does right? Give orgasms to girls. It's nothing special, just orgasms...right?

"You going to classes today?," Diane asks as I make my way to the kitchen. Do I want the go? Can I handle the humiliation and awkward looks?

"Yeah, I am," I say and she freezes.

Yeah, she wasn't expecting that.

"Liz you know you don't have to, everyone is going to be saying shit," she says softly, her face laced with concern.

"I get it, I know you're worried about me, but there's no harm in trying right?,"

"Yeah, there isn't," She smiles as she reaches out to hug me. We both hug for a moment, and I get the feeling she's about to ask me something.

"Liz, were you alone in your room last night?," And, she's asked. I pull away from the hug and look away from her. "Liz.... were you having phone sex?," Shit, she's too smart. "Oh my God, you were having phone sex!," She squeals. I'm so busted.

My phone beeps in my hand and I glance to see a text from Aaron. I'm unable to read it because Diane is screaming in my ear and I've got to think of an excuse. Real fast and real quick. "Okay, I'm not going to bother you.... but seriously...damn!," She continues. "I've got early as fuck classes, see you on campus," she kisses my cheek as I watch her head for the door. And then, the doorbell rings before she gets to it. "It's Nick!," Nick's soothing voice calls and she opens it. They exchange a few jokes about Diane's threat to cut off Aaron's Dick—ah, yes.....is that even real? He's so big, as big as those guys in the porn vids. Shut it Liz.

"Nick, hey!," I say to him as he walks towards the kitchen. He's dressed in all navy blue and from my experience with designer clothing, I know that this is Valentino.

"Hey! You going to campus today?," he chirps in as I take out a box of pizza Diane had delivered for me. She's such a darling. I turn on the microwave, a minute for heating, then I turn back to Nick.

"I told Diane I was going to, but the truth is that I don't really know," I sigh as we both sit on the long kitchen stools.

"Aaron told me about your phobia for public attention," he continues and I nod in agreement. "So here I am, offering myself up to be your guard dog," I choke on a laugh.

"My guard dog?," This still sounds like Latin in my ear.

"Yeah," he has that baby looking smile on his face.

"Why?," I ask again.

"Well, I've never met anyone like you," he pauses when he notices my confusion. "I mean someone who's not into my dick or my cash...and oh— Terence is here too," and with that Terence blasts into the house looking like he's being running. He's all sweaty and hot. Hockey Players. Hockey Players offering to be my guard dogs. This is surreal.

"Did Aaron make you guys do this?," I can't believe I'm asking this, but I have to.

"Aaron doesn't know about this. He's busy today," Terence says as he collapses on the couch, grabbing the remote and searching Netflix.

"Busy doing what?," The words fall out of my mouth before I can think them through.

"He's got a Vogue photoshoot and Interview today," Nick says, then he joins Terence on the couch.